Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Last night he came over at the planned time of 9:45 pm. I had not seen him since Sunday. So i fell asleep at about 9:00 putting my son to bed. Then i forced myself up at 9:30 so i could be awake for when he got there. Yui ever done this? Fallen asleep for the night then had to peel yourself out of the bed 1/2 hour later? It's not easy. anyhow...

he gets here 9:45 pm and Im groggy needless to say and Im laying onthe couch. We talk for a while, laugh yadda yadda, Im all comfy cuddled up to his big warm body on the couch...and i slowly but surely just fall back into a delightful slumber.

He got off the couch and played on the computer for a bit, then when i woke up at 1am, he was gone LOL He had brought a bag to spend the night and go to work the next morning.

Hmmm.....Im guessing he is pissed that i fell asleep. Im guessing he is pissed cuz there was no sex. What do you think?

I can[t call him right now b/c he is at work training his clients. But, as a guy, would this make you mad?

LOL. comeon. seriously. does this seem like behavior that would make you mad?

I wouldnt be mad if he fell asleep on me. I would just think to myself "Aww my baby is tired he had a long day he needs his sleep".

Yeah probably pissed off, although you would think he would just "appreciate" the moment of falling asleep with you. Eh, he'll get over it.

If he came over with the intention of hittin it yeah I'd be pissed. Since he's mad at ya already can I have a booty pic now?

:D

Smurfy....

You know what...if he truly loves you, he can understand why you fell asleep. That fact that you fell asleep in his arms should say a lot to him. It shows trust, compassion and love on your part. Don't worry about it. I am sure you two can make up for lost time very soon!

Spin

As long as it is not something that happens regularly he should be cool with it. Just give him some extra lovin the next time you see him.;)

Top Bottom