Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i hooked up with my first black chick this afternoon

duritz

Banned
it was kinda cool i guess... she sucked on the knob and i titty fucked her and jizzed on her tits. she wanted to bang but i didn't want to. she's kind of a scum bag. she lives in the projects and works at target. it was funny cuz the minute i was done i was trying to think of ways to leave. i told her i was starving and had to go eat. it seemed to work. that was the first and last time i will be with her. another experience though i never had. :D

The Red Dragon said:
1-night stand? lol as long as its the last time you'll be with her ;) but when she sees you again...

i won't see her again... she lives like 20 miles from me and isn't really familiar with my area.

duritz said:

i actually met her on the net.. she msgd me on AOL.

I DONT FUCKIN GET THIS !!!!!

How does it happen? How does she get your name? What service (AOL, yahoo, etc..)?

Please explain.

u sure get a lot of ass for how much you post on a chat forum.

rofl, sample aol pickup line used on duritz,

"Hi, I just randomly found u on AIM, a worldwide chat client, and you happen to be next door to me! I am also a supermodel and am looking for ugly people that use the internet to establish unbiased, non-physical relationships. Lets fuck!
p.s. I'm black."

Darktooth said:

She actively sought out duritz. She was obviously looking for a good time :eek:

That provides ZERO useful info.

Thanks for nothing.

Shouldn't you be playing with smurfs or posting on the Teletubbies board or something?

Top Bottom