Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have slight vascularity in my upper arms now!

When Chicken leg boy, met pencil arm woman! What did they say....see above.

That is great news...

...do you also feel more prone to aggressive outbursts?

When I started to get more vascular I thought it was cool - but then everyone was all like, "Ewww gross...veins...." and I was all like, "Shut up." And they were all like, "Make me."

p60 said:
smalls, how u been gaining so much mad muscle poundage?

how much are u takin in daily?

i started anavar. and i take in at least 2500 cals (trying to go up to 3000) at least 130g protein and slightly more carbs... 70g of fat or so.

the ana is making a HUGE difference.

smallmovesal said:
sweet!

i can lift more this week than i could last week too :)
NO you don't! you just fell asleep with that blue pen again.

I can't explain the strength thing though. Does ink poisoining make you stronger?:confused:

be careful smalls - your week 4 pics are going to send all the men running here:

boner.jpg

i don't know how much i was taking in... i'm thinking likely 1500 cals.. i had no idea i was only taking in that much til i tried fitday.com

On a similar note, I am on 80 MG of var per day.

I am right at the end of my cycle (4 days until I start clomid) and I set PR's for decline dumbbell press and smith rack military press.

Var rocks.

PS - Small, we guys normally call Anavar var. Ana is normally the term used for anastrozol. When I first saw you say, "I am on ana, I was like, WTF is she doing taking anastrozol?"

Top Bottom