Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I glad I'm fit, lean and muscular...

TC2

This not a brag what so ever, but it sprang into mind last night.

I hooked up with some friends that I have'nt seen in a long(like 5 yrs ) time, even went back to the small town where I used to live.

I was so shocked to see so many fat and out of shape people, even the jock friends I had are tubs of shit now.

And the women :sick: , most of them were so goodlookin in highschool.

I didnt have one friend who wasn't fat and out of shape and its their own fault, the whole time I was there, they kept eating crap the whole time and not one of them works out.

I'm glad I got a chance to see all of the old crew and its given me a "second wind" on trying to keep in shape and never let myself become like that.

no you aren;t

i like exercise :)

I'll chime in.

In 1990 I was 5' 8" and 130 lbs and really skinny. Like you TC2, I grew up in a small town as well. Now when I go home which is very rarely, I don't even get recognized. I'm always between 210-230 lbs. and look completely different. It seems all my friends who were supposed to be so successful are fat asses, with fat ass wives and husbands, and don't have anything to show for all their college degrees. I love to laugh at them. With my perfect 10 wife on one of my 19"s and my other 19" blowing the sleeve out of my shirt. My wallet and bank accounts over flowing with money. I wander if any of them remember picking me most likely to NOT succeed. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC2 said:
This not a brag what so ever, but it sprang into mind last night.

I hooked up with some friends that I have'nt seen in a long(like 5 yrs ) time, even went back to the small town where I used to live.

I was so shocked to see so many fat and out of shape people, even the jock friends I had are tubs of shit now.

And the women :sick: , most of them were so goodlookin in highschool.

I didnt have one friend who wasn't fat and out of shape and its their own fault, the whole time I was there, they kept eating crap the whole time and not one of them works out.

I'm glad I got a chance to see all of the old crew and its given me a "second wind" on trying to keep in shape and never let myself become like that.

Amen:)

Some of my friends are doing fucking awesome and that makes me feel good. The ones that aren't I feel will come around in their own time.

A few of my old high school friends are fatasses, but most are just skinnyfat like before. They think I'm pretty huge at 5'10" and 170 (~8%). I can't wait for them to see me in a year or so after I start cycling.

Top Bottom