Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take you to feel well-hydrated after you wake up?

casavant

I keep a large bottle of water by my bed and drink it throughout the night. Still though, and not surprisingly, I'm pissing dark yellow when I get up and I feel dehydrated. And I hate feeling dehydrated. It probably takes me a gallon or so of water in the first few hours of the day to feel right.

What about you guys?

Some nights I have to drink a glass b4 I go to bed. The only other time I drink a lot of water is when I'm working out. Between just about every set, I head for the water fountain. Being dehydrated sux.

Usually about 1 1/2 hours.

I usually have a protein/flax oil shake and a glass of h2o or tea before I leave for work.

Then about 1 hour later I fill up my water mug and I need to drink about half of that before I feel hydrated again.

I literally have over a litre of water on me at all times. I never feel dehydrated in the mornings, and if I do it usually goes away after I brush my teeth =/. Weird.

I go to bed with a huge ass cup of water on my nightstand. when I wake up in the middle of the night I drink some. it won't make me fully hydrated.... but it helps.

It's not uncommon for me to go through a quart or two at night. In the morning, I have to drink a lot more as well. It's not that I have a dry mouth...it's a deeper feeling in my body and muscles.

I usually drink several glasses of water before bed. If I don't then I'm up all night getting water. I also sleep with a water bottle behind my pillows as I wouldn't want to cctually climb out of my warm bed and venture into the kitchen. Such activity could also be deemed risky as I lack for grace in the day and certainly would be prone to breaking my neck in the dark. I don't generally wake up feeling like I'm dying of thirst....but I usually have a glass of water before I brush my teeth.

It takes a while...sometimes being a bigger human is rough...

I find that I have to drink A LOT of water throughout the day to stay hydrated. Now that Summer is nearing...I sweat all the freakin tiime too.

B True

Top Bottom