Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I make fedex pay for this?

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
long story short: Last week I had a credit card overnighted to me after my wallet got stolen. FEDEX delivered it to my house without asking for the signature the credit card company said would be needed. They didnt ask for a signature because the people who lived in this house before me (no relation, name was totally different) signed a waiver saying they didnt need signatures.

When fedex just dropped this package off, it was stolen off of my doorstep before I got it because they just dropped it off, no knock, no nothing. I didnt know it was there.

Bottom line, it's their fuckup. I called this morning and some god damn fucking scuzzbucket ghetto talking trash baby piece of shit just blew me off and said they would do nothing.

what can I do?

talk to a supervisor.
good luck bor.

Sounds like you are screwed man. Couldn't have happened to a better good bro either :(

Give the CC all the info.....And demand to speak to a Fedex supervisor To let him know what actions you are going to take.

RADAR

Top Bottom