Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP, Relationship problems, i can't figure this out?

drrman

OK, here it all goes. I've been with this girl for almost a year. She is a very special girl to me. But she has some problems in her life, she's had it rough, works her ass off 40+hours a week for 9 bucks an hour, barely gets by and none of her family helps her. She just has bad luck in general. I love this girl to death, but i am so young and feel so tied down. I have to answer for everything i do, and i guess thats the way a relationship supposed to be. I know i will never marry this girl, so that is one point that keeps telling me to leave her. We broke up last night, i can't stand to hear this girl cry, it kills me. I feel as if im all she has in this world, her family is all on the other side of the USA. I feel almost as if im killing her by leaving her, i need help. I just want to see her completely happy and well off, but i feel as if im the only person that will ever be able to do this for her. And i don't just want new pussy, i just need space, i need to feel young again. shit, im only 23 years old. All my friends keep telling me she's killed all my spirit in life, they say i never look happy. They think fucking other girls will make it better, but i know i can't do that, and i don't even want to. I just need space in my life, i want to be on my own again? can anyone relate or give some advice? im dying here, i feel as if im ruining her.

DRRman said:
OK, here it all goes. I've been with this girl for almost a year. She is a very special girl to me. But she has some problems in her life, she's had it rough, works her ass off 40+hours a week for 9 bucks an hour, barely gets by and none of her family helps her. She just has bad luck in general. I love this girl to death, but i am so young and feel so tied down. I have to answer for everything i do, and i guess thats the way a relationship supposed to be. I know i will never marry this girl, so that is one point that keeps telling me to leave her. We broke up last night, i can't stand to hear this girl cry, it kills me. I feel as if im all she has in this world, her family is all on the other side of the USA. I feel almost as if im killing her by leaving her, i need help. I just want to see her completely happy and well off, but i feel as if im the only person that will ever be able to do this for her. And i don't just want new pussy, i just need space, i need to feel young again. shit, im only 23 years old. All my friends keep telling me she's killed all my spirit in life, they say i never look happy. They think fucking other girls will make it better, but i know i can't do that, and i don't even want to. I just need space in my life, i want to be on my own again? can anyone relate or give some advice? im dying here, i feel as if im ruining her.

Move on bro. But, try and keep hittin on the backside.

HOW OLD IS THIS GIRL? WHY DONT YOU JUST HAVE A LONG SITDOWN WITH HER AND LET HER KNOW YOU NEED SOME SPACE. TRY TO WORK IT OUT SO THAT YALL CAN STILL BE TOGETHER BUT SHE HAS TO REALIZE THAT YOU NEED TO BE MORE INDEPENDENT. JUST MAKE IT CLEAR THAT ITS NOT ABOUT OTHER HOES. NOW DONT GO BE A FOOL AND FUCK OTHER HOES IF YOU TELL HER ITS NOT ABOUT OTHER HOES. THAT WILL BREAK HER HEART IF SHE IS SO IN LOVE WITH YOU LIKE YOU SAY.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
HOW OLD IS THIS GIRL? WHY DONT YOU JUST HAVE A LONG SITDOWN WITH HER AND LET HER KNOW YOU NEED SOME SPACE. TRY TO WORK IT OUT SO THAT YALL CAN STILL BE TOGETHER BUT SHE HAS TO REALIZE THAT YOU NEED TO BE MORE INDEPENDENT. JUST MAKE IT CLEAR THAT ITS NOT ABOUT OTHER HOES. NOW DONT GO BE A FOOL AND FUCK OTHER HOES IF YOU TELL HER ITS NOT ABOUT OTHER HOES. THAT WILL BREAK HER HEART IF SHE IS SO IN LOVE WITH YOU LIKE YOU SAY.

KAYNE
I agree, I too once had a chick that I was in love with and she came to me with the I need space thing. I then said well does this mean I should see other people if I want. Of course she said yes. So I was hurt, and went and fucked some chick and she found out about it. She was really hurt by that. Even if the say it they dont mean it i guess. So if you really need space, get your space, but dont do other hoes like kayne said.

Damn, i thought that hoes can fill empty space.

----------------------------------
see you on the other side.

i think you two should have a sit down and talk about her controlling ways,the way i see it,is she makes you answer for everything because your the one thing in life she has control of,and without you she is now lost,just sit her down and talk to her about her ways and giving you more space,it will workout for the best im sure

space is necessary, you always have to have some sector of your own life.. you two just broke up--:( give it some time.. either you will miss her to much.. or she will move on.. but stay away for now.. and let time fix her heart

also, you are rather young. you have your whole life to have a serious relationship.. relationships should not be so much work at your age.. so have fun,, but do not just jump into bed with someone else to make you feel better

If I had a dollar for every relationship I had that didn't work... well, I'd have a dollar... or maybe two... ok, so maybe I'm not the best guy to give advice for a relationship... seeing as I really have zero experience on this subject...

However, if I were in your shoes... I would just try to not see her for a while... out of mind, out of sight... she will get along, but if you keep trying to see her, help her... she'll never get over you... and you'll always be worried about her.

It's a hard move...

C

Don't leave her untill you give her the Anal jizzum goodbye special!

Top Bottom