Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you stuck your neck out to someone only to show how they show a lack of apprication to ya?

biteme said:
That's what I was about to say. Nearly every week I'll say to myself, that's it! I'm not gonna do any favors for you any more! But, if you love them, you always do
LOL, My wife does far more than I do, on a daily basis. she keeps cursing & saying, "Never again!"
But she always does. :heart:

I have, and I will. I don't stick my neck out for someone to have it come back around. That's why it's sticking your neck out.

yep. im very selective about who i do favours for these days, and dont really like people doing them for me unless i know ill reciprocate in the short term. been burnt and dissapointed too many times.

GoldenDelicious said:
dont really like people doing them for me unless i know ill reciprocate in the short term. been burnt and dissapointed too many times.
Me too. I don't like to be obligated. I like to do things for people, but when & how I want. Kinda selfish I guess, but there it is.

Re: Have you stuck your neck out to someone only to show how they show a lack of appr

HiDnGoD said:
Me too. I don't like to be obligated. I like to do things for people, but when & how I want. Kinda selfish I guess, but there it is.
it isnt selfish. its a side effect of living in an honorless society. i usually have great intentions and am ever a people helper, but dissapointment cuts deep

Yep did it heaps of times for a guy that was supposed to be a really good mate , I was just being used by him and finally had enough of it, we are no longer friends, but im happy about that :)

i showed concern for someone recently who turned on me. pissed me off big time and no, i'll never show concern for that person again. their loss.

Top Bottom