Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever wanted to start a cool thread thats cool but didnt know what on?

thats kind of what this is, then you make this thread hopping people will think your clever or maybe a little bit funny, but alas it never happens cause no one really likes you or even thinks your remotely funny, but you still try and try and try everyday to be one of the brolskis, eventually failing miserably on every attempt for popularity, then you finally give up and make a pyle of shit thread like this?

maybe if Im lucky someone will notice this and reply out of pity for I am a freakin creaton mongloid loser that has no friends in real life thus tries making them from a stupid useless website that just wastes my time.

Yeah Im in a splendid mood today, I just had a shrimp in my lo main that tasted like dirt, maybe Ill get lucky and die from dirt infestation, but probably not God wants me to suffer a little bit longer.

Help me decide on an exotic pet to get my girlfriend. Something abnormal, by most standards, but can live in a ten-gallon tank. Non-mammalian. Aquatic, arboreal, and/or terrestrial.

I've had almost everything available. I want something really odd.

Top Bottom