Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay pet peeves

RyanH

I'll start:

Very skinny gay men who wear extremely tight clothing because they think it makes them look attractive. (even though the Kate Moss look was only intended for women).

Last edited:
People who wear shit from International Male.

Men who go for the "butch" look (a.k.a Rough Trade) with earrings, beards, tattoos, workboots, flannel shirts, etc.. but run up to the bar and order a chocolatini.

agree with you, Plorer.

Along the same lines, I've almost developed an aversion to Jeeps since all you see here in midtown, are gay men who drive big jeeps with big wheels and have yet to take it offroad . Also, gay men driving Mazda Miatas are usually pretty trying.

Or gym bunnies that have shaved off every snub of hair below their noses and out in the park wearing these tight ass Boy Next Door lace up shorts, black dance boots and white socks while walking some little chiauau or daschund dog. LItte squeek toys. Puh-Leeze, get a real fucking dog at least.

hey AAP and ryan, you two should head down to pensacola, fla. on memorial day weekend. it's gay and lesbian central. 30-40k gays and lesbians pack the beach for the weekend. me and a female friend of mine went out memorial day night to get a drink. there were a few left that night and we talked to one of them and got a kick out of watching some lesbians have fun. it was a good night i have to say. just thought i'd share that with ya just in case you might want to try something different.

Sushi X said:
hey AAP and ryan, you two should head down to pensacola, fla. on memorial day weekend. it's gay and lesbian central. 30-40k gays and lesbians pack the beach for the weekend. me and a female friend of mine went out memorial day night to get a drink. there were a few left that night and we talked to one of them and got a kick out of watching some lesbians have fun. it was a good night i have to say. just thought i'd share that with ya just in case you might want to try something different.

i went to pensacola for a few years, and eventually got sick of it because it was all the same queens from Atlanta just transplanted on the beach.

i'll save my money for southbeach where there is at least a mix of men.--Usually try to go in July or August, hope to go this year.

Plorer---LOL about the dogs. When I lived in New York, it was customary to see gay men with either 1) big poodles, or 2) dogs bigger than they were.

Those gays down in Pensacola on Memorial Day are nothing but burnt out circuit twits, who go only because they know the bars in town will be empty that weekend. You see them all over the beach with their fake ass orange tinted tanning bed tan. Drinking Smirnoff Ice or Plantars Punch, kissing each other on the cheek, gushing... "Oh... you look mahhhvelous girl, I haven't seen you in ages." Despite the fact they were just sharing a gogo box on the dance floor last weekend.

Fucking homos.

RyanH said:

Plorer---LOL about the dogs. When I lived in New York, it was customary to see gay men with either 1) big poodles, or 2) dogs bigger than they were.

I wish that were the case in Atlanta. When I lived there, only lezzies had the big dogs. Those fags there could fit three of their dogs in one bread basket.

Top Bottom