Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Futuristic Drug - Lose Fat, Build Muscle & Never Exercise Again

Lestat said:
Never exercise again???? :worried:

Exercising not only can help with making an asthetically pleasing body, but helps with a whole host of other beneficial side effects like lowering blood pressure, strengthening the cardio vascular system, etc.

If getting ripped and big was as simple as taking a pill or drug it would lose a lot of its appeal.
i'd be first in line to buy shares in the company though

borris said:
everyone would be sexy, prolly would make this world a better place

"sexy" is a relative term. if everybody all of a sudden was ripped/jacked/whatever and looked alike then that would become "normal" and a select few would find a way to stand out and become the new version of "sexy" and we'd be right back to where we started - a small sampling of folks who have achieved certain characteristics to become "sexy", the majority of average/lestat folks trying desperately to acquire (thru hard work or purchase) said sexy characteristics and the american media mind fucking us all into oblivion about the goddamn thing.

i got an email from george spellwin that said this drug exists

i dont think itd lose that much of its appeal, since we are hardwired to like certain attraction triggers in the opposite sex. i dont care if a girl has a great ass because she has perfect genes or if its due to ODing on a magic pill, at the end of the day i like what i see, get a good feeling and thats that

b0und said:
Never exercise again would be almost as dreadful never having sex again.

There are plenty of drugs that can make you feel as good as when you are having sex or maybe even better, they still can't replace it.

I'll work out till I die.

b0und (for real)
Oh I dunno ....

I really fucking hate cardio ... so if I could take a pill and have the endurance to walk/bike/hike where ever/whenever/however I wanted to ... ummm, let me think ...

Yeah, real tough decision :rolleyes:

Top Bottom