Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fridays whatever thread

SoreArms

so post whatever biatches.

I'm gonna go to an orthopedic doctor in about an hour to get my knee checked out, I hope I don't need surgery.

I can't wait 'till tonights Yankees vs. Red Sox game, it's gonna get good. I ain't no Boston fan, but I hate the Yankees. I also don't want the Sox to win the WS, the curse will continue!

Me and my bro are driving to Sacramento tonight to go party with some family. I'm gonna smoke weed and take vicodins all the way up there. Yeeehaw!

Have a good weekend fockers.

Well... Im gonna vent.... :chomp:

Been sitting at this damn desk all day making revisions, Im tired all tensed up and need a damn shoulder massage.

OK Im done ;)

friskygrl2004 said:
Well... Im gonna vent.... :chomp:

Been sitting at this damn desk all day making revisions, Im tired all tensed up and need a damn shoulder massage.

OK Im done ;)
being naked always makes me feel better, give it a try and post pics

I agree about the pics

as for me,Im listening to music,like usual,waiting for this girl Im seeing to decide if shes gonna work on a project tonight or get together with me, all the while having my buddies bitch at me to come out with them tonight to hit the clubs

indecisive people piss me off

sitting on my arse, stressing about my impending test, fiending for a taste of the dank which is staring my in the face. my gay-ass foot is swollen up, wanna hack the bitch off

My fucking knee hurts from squats for the first time ever and I am PISSED
I still want to fuck my manager, and I think she wants to lick my balls
I am going to St. Louis Monday for Rams football
I am going to make a SICK dinner tonight and hang out with my favorite people - ME
Apartment shopping sucks cak. For $900 I can get a studio that is 500 sq ft. AWESOME
Seashell is amazing. Hot, smart, funny, hot, hot, and hot.
Masturbating is a lot of fun
Saw my ex g/f last weekend. HOLY SHIT did she pack on the lbs. DAMN! I fucked her anyway, but had to stop because it was so damn bad. Sucks for her.

My mortgage is $500 a month for a 2 bedroom house, sux to be killahmisquto

Top Bottom