Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lol @ classless Boston people (and the Sox)

swole

Thursday night I shot up to Boston College to meet up with some peeps at this bar called Mary Ann's. I'm in line while the people I know are inside...but they aren't letting anyone out so I was stuck by myself. All of a sudden some bitch comes running out with some ugly, bum-fuck bald muvga with a goatee thicker than the layer of fat hovering around needto's hairy tummy. The guy...Kevin Yukilus (spelling might be wrong, I don't give two shits nor respect the dude enough to look up how to properly spell his name). I guess he's some scrub on the Red Sox. Anyways, I heard his girl slapped some other girl inside for flirting with the troll looking sox player...once people in line realize some "big shot" MLB player is around, comments start flying. Some good, some bad (I loved the bad ones). One fellow Yankee fan started talking shit...so instead of just heading off into the bumpy, cracked, pot-hole-ridden streets of Boston and acting like a professional, idolized MLB player, this ugly sumbitch goes to fight this Yankee fan...chasing him around cars while his hoe of a gf and turd team manager try holding him back. LOL @ the classlessness.

Jesus christ. I saw Damon in a Boston club years ago. My friend kept laughing at him and telling him he was "not tall".

Top Bottom