Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time laying off the wake 'n bake in a long time

Nathan

Feeling pretty good. I'm not a drug addict or anything, I just enjoy it. And never had a problem getting my owrk done while rip-roaringly stoned. Don't judge me.

After reading some of your Hunter stories, I completely believe that you are always stoned...lol. They were fun, though.

HeatherRae said:
After reading some of your Hunter stories, I completely believe that you are always stoned...lol. They were fun, though.

You read some? They were designed primarily for strange shock value when you least expected it. But yeah, baked is right.

i get worried and paranoid when I smoke. Other than that it's a lot of fun.

Nathan said:
You read some? They were designed primarily for strange shock value when you least expected it. But yeah, baked is right.
yeah, you should, in all seriousness, write a novel and try to publish. You have some real talent.

alien amp pharm said:
i get worried and paranoid when I smoke. Other than that it's a lot of fun.

It's weird. Because you get this feeling that everyone knows your high (assuming you go around people when you're high) even though they really dont have a fuckin clue.

Also another thing I hate is the whole short term memory loss...that's bad for conversationists or people who like be good speakers around others, such as much self. You cant recall much of the subject matter that people are talking about and you really cant contribute all that much so you give off that quite, stoned and chinked look. So...never try to talk to women stoned or get women stoned...bad ideas..

seizer said:
It's weird. Because you get this feeling that everyone knows your high (assuming you go around people when you're high) even though they really dont have a fuckin clue.

Also another thing I hate is the whole short term memory loss...that's bad for conversationists or people who like be good speakers around others, such as much self. You cant recall much of the subject matter that people are talking about and you really cant contribute all that much so you give off that quite, stoned and chinked look. So...never try to talk to women stoned or get women stoned...bad ideas..

Agreed.

I don't see weed as a social drug. I've been invited to "weed" parties but I would much rather be at home by myself watching a movie or playing video games high.

My rule: Never smoke during the week (work) and never go out high.

Top Bottom