Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Bodybuilders

New Dude

Ladies... feel free to comment. But, this is written for guys as I'd like to hear some opinions. Now, I realize many of you have lady friends or wives that compete and this is not meant to offend. Just read and comment.

I love women. Just about all women...but like most guys--I want my woman to look like a woman. (yes, I'm going there). Bikini girls look great! Sexy toned bodies that are feminine. I love them! Figure girls look great too. More muscular, harder, and tighter. But where does it end?

Men take juice to enhance their physiques as they train and diet. At the end of the day--we still look like men. Were bigger, stronger, and masculine. Sure we encounter side effects--but most are not permanent.

Women who juice to compete suffer serious side effects. Yes, ladies train hard. Yes, they even diet like we do. But after a few cycles..you are no longer a woman on the outside. Congrats, you are now a dude. Fuck, I've seen trannies that look more like a woman than many female bb's do. Some of you make the East German Lady Sprinters from the 1970's look like barbie dolls.... Guesss what? You now also sound like us. I'm sorry, but when your vocal chords thicken and you sound like Sly Stallone--it isn't good! Nothing sexier than a woman moaning in the bedroom... Now, when your with your man, it sounds like two dudes going at it. .It Is it worth it for an amateur or even professional bodybuilder to permanently disconnect herself with her own feminity indefintely just to compete for a few years? I would go as far to say that female bodybuilding should be eliminated from competition. It does a disservice to a sport whose very intent is to create and celebrate the perfect physique. A facially disfigured woman, with a clit dick, who sounds like a dude should never be celebrated.

fuck off you piece of shit

That's a harsh thing to say especially in this forum. But, there is some truth to it. I have seen pics of women that have done serious irreversible damage to themselves physically. Bodybuilding was intended as a sport for men to show off their muscles. There are probably many men who feel as you do. Maybe even some in this forum. I do think the sport has gone too far on the female side and the addition of the bikini girls is a great and welcome change of pace. If a girl wants to inject, knowing the risks than it's her risk to take.

you two obviously don't realize that bikini girls and figure girls juice too

just sayin

Bikini girls may or may not. How would you know? My girl competes and does so naturally and has placed in every show although never having won. Her friend also competes and does so naturally.

Btw, Bikini girls do not look or sound like men either.

Maybe Wootoom's girl juiced a bit too much so he is sensitive to my comments. Its just chat man! lighten up.....

woots girl is stunningly gorgeous

and I wouldn't know anything..clearly. I mean I'm trying to pass along info online which points to glaring idiocy on my end.

anyway, a small cycle of var or winny throw on some clen and the likes is not going to turn a woman into a man

a lot of the women you see that are built like men actually run shit like test and tren...don't believe me, just look around a little
Its nothing I would do but I've played with a lot of the more mild stuff and never had any type of permanent masculinzation

The thread is about female bodybilders losing their feminity and looking like and sounding like dudes. Not about whether bikini girls take anavar. Female BB'ers obviously are dosing much more than a light dose of anavar. Bodybuilding is about creating the ideal physique. If permanent physical disfigurement is included in the process than how could one really call this a sport for women??? Thats why at the NPC shows there are very few of them... and thats why bikini has become so popular. I think its a step in the right direction for women who are into weight training and bodybuilding.

Be-Careful-Not-to-Annoy-These-Female-Bodybuilders-3.jpg

Top Bottom