Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

failed my road test today...wtf

T

t3c

I had my road test today...and failed in literally 45 seconds

The instructor gets in the car and says "we can leave the curb when you are ready". So I signal...leave the curb...drive 50 feet to an intersection. There are a bunch of trucks...the light turns green. I wait a second because I couldn't tell what one truck was doing who was in the other lane. The instructor YELLS at me and says "this is a green light that means you GO!" tells me to take him back to the place...failed

dont you think that is a little harsh? i mean i really consider myself to be a good driver. I know hesitating is wrong and can cause accidents but these big ass trucks were all over the intersection. i waited a second... noone was behind me eaither

man...that was like the most dissapointing thing that has ever happened to me

That was a bit harsh, but you should know better than waiting for anyone else to drive. You should know that driving like a maniac is the world-wide standard, especially for women, jews, and chinese (I think that covers all of them).

Sucks man..Good luck next time.

On my roadtest I gunned a left turn thru a green light when crazy cars were coming head on. The lady grabbed the Oh Shit handle. I was ure I failed but somehow I passed.

I blame it on my stunnng Good looks...No woman can turn down this guy here.

Don't fret dude- bad draw on the testing guy... Failed my first one two... Got through the whole think, including Parallel parking.... hit a pothole though- the jerk said it was a curb- failed!

Becoming said:
Don't fret dude- bad draw on the testing guy... Failed my first one two... Got through the whole think, including Parallel parking.... hit a pothole though- the jerk said it was a curb- failed!

parallel parking? really, i always thought that was just tv made up shit. I never have or heard of anyone having to do it.

Top Bottom