Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

f-ing blackheads on the nose!!

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
how do i get rid of them? i tried the strips to no avail. i tried the old squeezerooo , that works, but then i look like rudolph after...any cleansing foams to tighten the pores or to get rid of these annoying things? thanks

Very easy. You need to goto a place that does macials first off. What they do is steam your face for about 15-20 minutes with a steaming machine aimed at the face. That opens the pores. From there, the person uses a small metal bar that has a small pin hole in the end. They simple "pop" the blackheads out from the skin. Doesn't hurt much, and works very good. Takes about 30 mins in total, and costs like $20?... Yes, your face is red after. So make sure you stay by yourself for a few hours, or maybe the whole day so that your face relaxes and you don't look goofy.

Also, to help close the pores right after popping everything, and help revitalize the skin, they normally put a face mask or lotion on your face.

costs a lot more than 20 for a full facial with extraction, closer to 100

just daily face care. I have the same problem. Make sure to cleanse/tone/moisturize every day. Exfoliate 2 or 3 times per week. The toner does the best job cause it closes up the pours. Anything with alcohol will close up the pours pretty good so that the blackheads won't appear as prominent.

Black heads AREN'T zits, bro! They will not go away with a simple cleaning, they need to be removed manually.

Top Bottom