Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying stuff in clubs

CB38AC

How would I go about it say K or E i mean its seems very dangerous to just ask people....I have always brought my stuff with me so I am sort of paranoid

best thing to do is watch whats going on, watch the guy who is always counting money very low, or is walking to and from the bathroom more than normal. and don't dress like a fucking cop!!

i was just saying, not the guy with the striped golf shirt tucked in and pleated slacks. Usually the slingers are more "club clothed" around here anyways. Another example, the one forty year old man wearing what i said holding a bud light standing beside the bathroom door probably won't have any pills.

WHAT I HAVE HAD A GREAT DEAL OF SUCCESS WITH IS, FIND SOMEONE WHO IS TRIPPING REALLY HARD AND ASK THEM WHERE TO GET IT.... THEY MIGHT EVEN BE SO FUCKED UP THAT THEY'LL SAY HERE TAKE ONE OF MINE....IT'S HAPPEND BEFORE..OR LOOK FOR THE GUY THATS IN A SERIOUS K HOLE, GOOD CHANCE HE KNOWS WHERE THEY'LL BE SOME... GOOD LUCK

:rolly: :rolly:

Top Bottom