Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beatin someone's ass in the gym

Mudvayne

Have yall ever gotten a serious urge to beat the fuck out of someone in the gym for no reason at all...or just a really stupid reason? I came so close to rippin this guys head off because he was one of those pretty boys that gels up his hair and wears cologne to the gym....he thinks he is so damn jacked but don't work for shit...its all in his genetics....fuckers like that piss me off...!!!!!

Have you been hitting some Halotestin lately? JK
Now worries bro, we all know you look better! Peace

Thats the testosterone talking." I don't know if your using gear or not, but i've noticed an increase in my anger and a sharp decrease in my patience for BS lately. I wonder why :rolleyes:

There are many people like that at my gym. People leave the wieghts on the floor and leave so someone else picks them up, they yell at each other across the gym and laugh like monkeys, they sit on the benches and talk to there buddies for like 15 min, oh ya and they FLEX there "Muscles" in the mirror like they are jacked:mad: I just control my anger, finish my workout and leave.

M18

I dont even see why that dude matters to you. Every gym in the world is going to have slackers. Just look right through them. Dont even acknowledge them. They will learn to stay out of your way. Concentrate on your work out...RIP

Mudvayne said:
Have yall ever gotten a serious urge to beat the fuck out of someone in the gym for no reason at all...or just a really stupid reason? I came so close to rippin this guys head off because he was one of those pretty boys that gels up his hair and wears cologne to the gym....he thinks he is so damn jacked but don't work for shit...its all in his genetics....fuckers like that piss me off...!!!!!

You seem very angry. It is very unhealthy (and very catabolic). Wanting to hurt people kinda makes you give off the "R-Rage" steretoype. Not noticing them is the best thing for you. Now if he is using a bench for too long then you can tell him to please move out of the way of professionals :D .

yeah....yall are right.....i just need to focus on myself..........its all in my head.......appreciate it!

There is a guy in my gym who hogs three different pieces of equipment and takes his good old time doing his sets. Walks around the gym like he is the shit(may be its the small man syndrome). I dont have to be on anything and after the fifth day in a row of this BS, I am ready to kill him just because.:mad:

LOL, I was working arms last night and these two putz's were standing at the base of a bench B.S.ing with dumbbells that I needed on the floor by their feet. I kindly asked if they were done and they said they had 2 more sets. So I smiled through gritted teeth and thanked them. I let them know they can pick them up from me over by the incline :D ......when they are done with the conversation that they had already been in for the past 20 minutes.
Can't let it get to you, just do your workout and ignore the idiots.

I take my workouts as serious as surgery.

Everyone at the gym knows this and that I’m there for a specific reason and only one reason!

People are friendly and polite, but stay away from me. I’m about the only person on juice at my gym and it shows.

I treat everyone the same, chicks, guys that think they are cool, little kids, goofs asking advice when I’m doing a set, everyone.

I treat them with transparent, CURT, indifference and give a clear body message that they are simply in my way and please stay as far away from me as possible until I’m finished.

My anger can spike like naplam at night, but it gets channeled right into my pump.

Once people see how serious and intense you are during your workout, and the kind of weights you use, they really don’t want to find out what your like when your pissed off especially at THEM.

Top Bottom