Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Army reserves or Air Force reserves?

uNOwho

If you had the choice to go into either the Army Reserves or Air Force reserves, which would you choose and why?

I'm debating which branch to go into, I just know that I am going into one of the two. Not sure which one yet.

~p~

AIRFORCE RESERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME! AIRFORCE ALL THE WAY!
P.S. I'm in the Army reserves so I won't steer you wrong.
The "tech" school for airforce is more laid back. I just finished "AIT" for the Army and i woke up at 3:30 in the morning for physical training. Also if you are prior service (like I am) if I was in the Airforce i wouldnt have to deal with Drill Sergeants. In the army i was treated like a private all over again.

i just signed up for army reserves and last night was my first night of battery training,and holy shit the drill work was insane,i was never yelled at so much in my life,but god damn i loved every second

but i know nothing about airforce so just go with what you think will be more fun

NEITHER! Join the reall military.

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS!

Wait. Your in boot camp and get to surf the net? That is fucked up!

Naw, it is the haircut you have to get used to!

Your kidding right? I got yelled at, thrashed, and pt'd to death for 3 months straight! I didn't see a woman for 11 weeks, not even a picture until my wife (ex) appeared on the Sunday before we graduated.

I tell you what, that was the finest tail I had ever seen! And I had to wait another week before I could nail it!

Top Bottom