Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone know the story behind calling wife beaters, wife beaters?

B

borris

apbcph.jpg

I guess the image of the drunk who sits around all day in his undershirt drankin beer and smackin his woman around when she dusn't git him a new one quick 'nuff.

that's prolly TCR, but I was hoping there's more behind it... like a movie or something.....

they used to be called puerto rican wife beaters mad years back. i guess cause all the spics used to wear them.

what's that one lifetime movie that came out in the 90's where that one young wealthy and pretty built guy that would abuse his girlfriend all the time... He was a coke head to, and I remember a part in the movie where he tried using a dumbell to hit his wife. I always thought that movie was behind it

borris said:

You would probably get more answers if you moved this to the juice board.

borris said:
what's that one lifetime movie that came out in the 90's where that one young wealthy and pretty built guy that would abuse his girlfriend all the time... He was a coke head to, and I remember a part in the movie where he tried using a dumbell to hit his wife. I always thought that movie was behind it

Dude that is every Lifetime network movie.

Then, the women survives and is even stronger in the end!!!E$@ blah blah blah

all the whey said:
You would probably get more answers if you moved this to the juice board.

last time I went up there I got beat up for talking about snorting Dballs

Top Bottom