Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here use planet fitness....

bobby716

High End Bro
Platinum
and want to throw a fuckin DB at that stupid lunk alarm.

i was using the 80lb db to cap of my chest excersice .. i go until failure ..usually around 15 20 after a good workout but today i pushed to 28 and dropped them cuz i was completly spent .. the fat out of shape mother f*!@ker behind the desk put the alarm on. i called him out n say you come over here n do some of these and he laughed and when back to eating his doritos

stupid deskman.

got kicked out of worlds for being loud powercleanin 3 years ago.

Dude......

I would seriously change gyms or buy a power rack and some weights.

yea im thinking bout it .. its just you cant beat the $5/month .. it use to be a good place like 6 years ago when it was danvers health n fitness but they fuckin ruined the whole "gym" atmosphere and turned it into a fat curves. everyone is fat that goes there and since its "judgment free" if you look at them they go and say something to management. i have been spoken to several times about "harassing" aka looking at a fat fuck sit a bench for 30 min lifting 90lbs 3x then resting for 10 min while i sit there and wait cuz they only have 2 free weight benches .. im waiting for the new latitude gym to open then im out this place .. just needed to vent .. iv had them set the alarm before but today just put me over the top

lolololololololoololololo

The silent purple gym...Yes, I am a member..But I never go.

Top Bottom