Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here ever get any nookie in a sauna?

The term "nookie" is derived from reducing a woman's vagina into a simple "nook" (or crannie). It personally offends me to see a highly specialized organ designated for reproduction and male-female bonding to be so dehumanized this way.

I'd kindly request that you be more sensitive to such delicate matters so as to not offend other members on this board.

TYIA

The term "nookie" is derived from reducing a woman's vagina into a simple "nook" (or crannie). It personally offends me to see a highly specialized organ designated for reproduction and male-female bonding to be so dehumanized this way.

I'd kindly request that you be more sensitive to such delicate matters so as to not offend other members on this board.

TYIA
Seriously?! You'd side up with schmucks just so you can give me shit?

Maybe I am getting too old for this board ...

That remains to be seen. Post up curtain pics and we'll see if it's too busted or if there's still some tread left..

We have more sex in a week than you had all last year. FACT

pffffft... you probably had more sex last night than I did last year - no surprise there. Need I remind you I am coming up on 27 yrs of marriage.

drought was referring to fans drying things out.

pffffft... you probably had more sex last night than I did last year - no surprise there. Need I remind you I am coming up on 27 yrs of marriage.

drought was referring to fans drying things out.

lol, pwnt!

I'm sexy as fug there are no droughts up in dis bish!

Seriously?! You'd side up with schmucks just so you can give me shit?

Maybe I am getting too old for this board ...

I'm merely pointing out that:

1) Sensitivity is relative. What offends one person may be humorous to another.

2) It's easy to single-out something and declare yourself offended. People are far less offended by the smell of their own farts.

3) Falling off that high horse can be a really long drop.

Just try to be more sensitive! I have to be politically correct at least 10-12 hours per day. Surely you can do it the 15-30 minutes a day you spend perusing EF.

Top Bottom