Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone had. gallbladder or appendix problems?

Extra_Strong

What happend where did it hurt?
i have read the books.. wanting to know personal experience.

one or the other? both?

I had my gallbladder taken out, i didnt have stones, i just had a diseased gall bladder
i hurt under my ribs and on my side
the surgery isnt bad either

SoKlueles said:
I had my gallbladder taken out, i didnt have stones, i just had a diseased gall bladder
i hurt under my ribs and on my side
the surgery isnt bad either

so have you had an problems since? and digestive problems?
do you have to avoid certain food?

Appendix ....

Sharp, constant, aching pain on the right side. A pain that makes you want to curl into a fetal position and cry. Nothing helps it feel better.

In between belly button and hip bone, but down and out, closer to my hip than belly button. (if that makes sense)

It was removed, just in time to prevent bursting (thank god). Have a small, thin scar - about 2 inches long.

No ongoing problems since then.

Daisy_Girl said:
Appendix ....

Sharp, constant, aching pain on the right side. A pain that makes you want to curl into a fetal position and cry. Nothing helps it feel better.

In between belly button and hip bone, but down and out, closer to my hip than belly button. (if that makes sense)

It was removed, just in time to prevent bursting (thank god). Have a small, thin scar - about 2 inches long.

No ongoing problems since then.

Did you just have this pain one time? or had you had it before at any level?

Last edited:
Extra_Strong said:
so have you had an problems since? and digestive problems?
do you have to avoid certain food?
not relating to my gallbladder being removed
i stopped hurting when i had the gallbladder taken out

i also had my g all bladder removed after several horrific gall bladder attacks. i have had no problems whatsoever since the removal. increase in diarrhea>? not at all./

Top Bottom