Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone break the law lately?

Break the law this year?

• Yeah I broke the stupid fucking law

Votes: 203 82.5%
  • I'm a sissy

Votes: 43 17.5%

• Total voters
recently had 3 felonies dropped

all business disputes with my former partner

-forgery
-larceny >$250 (it was over a check for $3,888)
-utter writing

it still cost me $5,200 in legal

Acela said:
recently had 3 felonies dropped

all business disputes with my former partner

-forgery
-larceny >$250 (it was over a check for $3,888)
-utter writing

it still cost me $5,200 in legal

sue the fucker in civil court to recoup your costs

Nothing major,but this weekend got pulled over for reckless driving. I have a modified Porsche Boxster, Twin turbo, bunch of other performance tweaks. I was sitting at a stop light ready to make a left turn...stupid ass me decides..."Hell...just redline her and pop the clutch..." I turn, slide out my ass end, hit 2nd gear and I'm going about 85 within seconds when I notice a cop two cars behind me......FUCK.....I'm on Rt 41, and on this section the speed limit is 45MPH, and I'm driving like an asshole....

He speeds up on my ass and follows me for about 1 mile, riding right on my bumper before the lights come on...pulls me over and now there are two squads behind me...I'm think "SHIT..middle aged yuppie in a Porsche, I'm fucked...."

Cop walks up to the car.."Nice car... I've never been in a Porsche before, I bet it's hard to keep the rear straight at times?"....at this point I'm eating crow.."yes Officer...i'm sorry..stupid move on my end...I only drive this car on weekends...." yadayadayada.....

Cop ask for my D.L ask me when was the last time I had a ticket..I replied not since High School..." Five minutes go by..It's Florida, I'm baking in the sun with the top down, and from thinking how screwed I am..probably three tickets...Cop walks back up..."Kenneth, Let's keep your record clean...just don't let me see you driving that way again on my street!...enjoy your weekend...."

Thank you GOD!! I told my employees on Monday..I laughed it off...most acted pissed .... "rich guys always gets a break...."....truth is I was just polite...most guys would have been a dick to the cop, and got a ticket...

Top Bottom