Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

Why not try and be rich...?

You're to young to set your expectations low.

Try and be rich and make it happen, that's how it works and happens

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

SublimeZM said:
yeah or like a trainer for a sports team or something.

im not even trying to be rich, just sucessful in that i can afford to keep lifting and eating how i do, while being self sufficient and having internet, cable, a few nice things, and a comfortable place to live

edit: althoguh nobody would ever complain about being wealthy...
exercise science/kinesiology

UMD has a Kinesiology Degree
http://www.hhp.umd.edu/KNES/

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

help brad pitt juice responsibly for his next flick

avidinternet said:
Why not try and be rich...?

You're to young to set your expectations low.

Try and be rich and make it happen, that's how it works and happens
i wanna be rich and make it happen, but id rather be moderately well off in a profession i love that i wake up wanting to do, than work my ass off for something i fucking hate just so i can sit on a fat wallet

sixxtoes said:
Physical therapy
So whats an average physical therapist make? What schooling would that take? I'm looking at making a total career change, that's why I ask.

SublimeZM said:
i wanna be rich and make it happen, but id rather be moderately well off in a profession i love that i wake up wanting to do, than work my ass off for something i fucking hate just so i can sit on a fat wallet
fuckin word brotha!

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

crazyjoe said:
So whats an average physical therapist make? What schooling would that take? I'm looking at making a total career change, that's why I ask.
It depends on your market and what you do......work with athletes and you'll make bank...work with old people and you'll make around 40k a year for a hard ass program and all the student loan debt.....

SublimeZM said:

Exactly, so work for yourself doing what you love and you can still sit on that fat wallet while being happy.

Any way you look at it you still have to make it all happen.

avidinternet said:
Exactly, so work for yourself doing what you love and you can still sit on that fat wallet while being happy.

Any way you look at it you still have to make it all happen.
Thanks Tony Robbins.... :)

Top Bottom