Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After watching the Borat movie, do you or anyone else you know find yourselves talking in the Borat voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smurfy said:
yeah i couldnt really tolerate that movie either. but lumberg loved it and he crack up laughing REALLY loud sitting right next to me and I was getting annoyed. he'd be like Did you see that> And I kept telling him I wasnt watching that stupid movie with that annoying music playing in the background. then when it was over, he kept talking in that Borat accent. this is def grounds for divorce

i concur. my wife was actually as bored as i was. i am usually into pop culture but this to me was ridiculously annoying. too much cawk and fat man titties for my liking and pam anderson is gross.

timtim said:
i concur. my wife was actually as bored as i was. i am usually into pop culture but this to me was ridiculously annoying. too much cawk and fat man titties for my liking and pam anderson is gross.
oh god that scene where Borat and the fat dude were both naked wrestling and their junk was hanging out and stuff, i was just appalled. the fat man had nice hairy woman tits though. i just felt like the whole movie was gross.

Re: After watching the Borat movie, do you or anyone else you know find yourselves ta

Bino said:
lol, wtf is with all those morons jumping around and kicking their legs?
how could anyone fall victim to that shit?
I saw the movie with my ex, the evangelical, and she claimed that she felt almost sacrilegious laughing at that scene, she's an evangelical. We almost got into a mini argument when she told me she believed that people could "speak in tongues" through the "holy spirit."
:worried:

I took her to a Christian rock concert for her b-day and seeing masses of people waving their hands in the air in a trance like state disconcerted me. :worried:

Re: After watching the Borat movie, do you or anyone else you know find yourselves ta

welcome to 12 years ago

have another cupcake

:heart:

we sling a few choice expressions around here.

i thought it was funny. apparently, superfat people don't like it as much.

All of what you say concerns me as well, not typical - you have a very skewed view.

javaguru said:
I saw the movie with my ex, the evangelical, and she claimed that she felt almost sacrilegious laughing at that scene, she's an evangelical. We almost got into a mini argument when she told me she believed that people could "speak in tongues" through the "holy spirit."
:worried:

I took her to a Christian rock concert for her b-day and seeing masses of people waving their hands in the air in a trance like state disconcerted me. :worried:

MightyMouse69 said:
All of what you say concerns me as well, not typical - you have a very skewed view.

2005 poll......
25% Americans self identify as evangelical
16% Catholic
21% Moderate Christian

I've attended all kinds of church's over the years, fundamentalist Baptist, Unitarian, several non-denominational Christian churches....I'm currently a member of a Church of Christ, same denomination as Barry. Never been to a Catholic mass but most of the Catholics I know are agnostic.

Those moderate non-denominational ones always has a portion of the congregation swaying in a semi-trance state...some prefer the one handed praise stance and others both hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom