Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adjust your attire

Clothing store, 4:00 pm.

One sales associate - mid-twenties, light brown hair wearing a grey skirt and white shirt.

Two customers - one short lady wearing a pink jumpsuit, the other a larger woman with seventeen pounds of loose skin hanging from her jowels.

Inventory:

One length of copper wire

Three feet of rope

Scimitar

Hatchet

Cordless Drill w/100 bit set (new addition)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Entry carried off well. Asked for a tasteful outfit for a lady friend. Associate went to the back to check for her size, which unfortunately is difficult, due to her having no legs but an enormous torso.

I approached the shorter lady and complimented her on her lovely figure. She blushed, then I punched her in the jaw and snapped her neck back until it touched her buttocks. I then used my hatchet to remove her legs for later consumption.

The lady with no legs saw this and tried to scream, so I ran over and punted her into the counter, tied her neck to a clothing rack and beat her over the head repeatedly with the handle of my scimitar. I guess it's hard to muster up the energy to scream loudly when you lack a pair of legs.

Just then the associate came out and held in her hand an atrocious excuse for an outfit. I formed my rope into a noose, threw it around her neck and tied her to the lady with no legs. Then I took the opportunity to hobble the associate with the hatchet and cash register.

This is where I had a dream, an awesome dream.

I creeped out of the store with the ladies tied up in a crate I got from the warehouse. After throwing the crate into the back of the truck, I headed to the suspension bridge near my shanty-town.

I broke the crate open, and threw the lady with no legs over the bridge, taking with her the sales associate. Since legless has no legs, it would have been hard for her to swim with the hobbled associate in tow.

A knee slapper indeed. I went diving in later on with a spear in hand, found their bodies and stabbed them until chunks of their remains floated down the river. I kept legless' skull for throwing at the skids downtown though.

Hydroponics.

Bill approves.

clinton14.jpg

Top Bottom