Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75-year old IMPREGNATES 10-year old.

I'm not trying to start a flame war Victusdeus...but IMO that is retarted to even say anything along those lines, she's 10 years old...do you think she was fully aware of what she was doing?

Your calling me a fucking nut because Im blamming the 10yr old too. I didnt say the guy was innocent and that he did nothing wrong. He's at fault as well. The girl wasnt forced to go over there all the time and hang out with a guy that had no direct relation to him. WHy did she keep going?

tordön said:

If you are serious I hope you quickly change your mind and retract that insidious comment. fucking nut.

Paulos said:
I'm not trying to start a flame war Victusdeus...but IMO that is retarted to even say anything along those lines, she's 10 years old...do you think she was fully aware of what she was doing?

You guys are reading me wrong. I didnt say that the old man is innocent and the girl should go to jail. He's 99% guilty. But why did she keep going over there?

How about because she is an impressionable young child? At that age you may know basic right from wrong but there many things you don't know about life, society and what's taboo. That's the reason we don't hold children to the same level of responsibility as adults. She probably didn't even know what sex was before she met that old pervert. A 10 year old little girl deserves no blame here. If you can't see that then I must shake my head.

Last edited:
I changed my mind. SHOOT HIM. He should face a firing squad. Then his body should be left for vultures.

TIME TO BRING BACK PUBLIC HANGINGS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
There is no punishment that will do justice for what he has done to this child, and taken from her. I can forgive a lot of things, but never someone taking advantage of a child.:mad: :mad:

I doubt anyone will rape him in jail, he is 75. They should do that chinese torture where they stick the rod in his dick.

That is amazing that the dude can get anyone pregnant at that age. I wonder if a 75 year old lady can get pregnant.

Are you serious Lumbuss?

A normal man has active sperm capable of impregnation until he dies. Women have a limit amout of eggs. After menopause (sp?) near the age of 50 or so, they are out of eggs and can no longer get pregnant.

The Whole F/N Show said:
How about because she is an impressionable young child? At that age you may know basic right from wrong but there many things you don't know about life, society and what's taboo. That's the reason we don't hold children to the same level of responsibility as adults. She probably didn't even know what sex was before she met that old pervert. A 10 year old little girl deserves no blame here. If you can't see that then I must shake my head.

No I can see that totally. I have a 9 year old brother and the kid has more street smarts than most people I know. Maybe my opinion is biased because of that and knowing that him and his friends know about alot of that stuff. He knows what gays,lesbians, transvestites, sex, rape,condoms are etc..its all from what they hear at school. I think kids today know alot more about whats going on than what we did when we were growing up. I guess it depends on the individual maturity level of the kid. I was speaking on the basis of knowing the maturity level of my brother, not on the girl.
I think there's a lot of fucked up shit going on with this though. The girls is more than 3/4 through with her pregnancy and this is all comming out now? After a bucnh of people knew this already? if I had a kid I wouldnt go let her visit some dorty old guy to begin with....

Top Bottom