Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine while off Clen?

Tigerparks

Hi bro's,

I'm currently nearing the end of my 2 week 'on' of Clen and will be taking 2 weeks off before starting again.

I did plan to take an eca stack while off but I'm unable to hold of any in time. So I was proposing to take Xenadrine instead...

Any thoughts or is this stuff a waste of space? Anyone combined this WITH Clen?

Lift well everyone.:)

I have taken xenadrine off and on,I am currenyly taking it now.I think it would work o.k. after clen,the biggest reason why I use xenadrine is because it gives me alot of extra stamina for my cardio workouts.That is the only time I even use it,is about 45 minutes before I jump on the treadmill.Take two xenadrines,and drink a cup of coffee,wait about 45 minutes and you will be ready to win a marathon.The thing to remember with that stuff is,dont take it too often because your body will quickly get use to it and it wont be as effective.

I take xenadrine 2 weeks on and then I switch over to 2 weeks clen. I think it is a good idea. Actually I have been seeing better results with taking xenadrine.

Top Bottom