Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exactly is Beastdrol

just buy a bottle for the end of your cycle and take 3 ed for 4 weeks then you will know what it is! otherwise you will just find haters and lovers of the stuff buy just asking questions..........dispite what anyone says i will always end EVERY cycle i do with beastdrol period

just buy a bottle for the end of your cycle and take 3 ed for 4 weeks then you will know what it is! otherwise you will just find haters and lovers of the stuff buy just asking questions.

isnt that kind of how it is with everything?

My brother gained over 20lbs with this stuff. Totally recomped his body. Similiar to a basic Test cycle, except no bloat. Maybe like taking Test and Winny or something. His diet was also 7/10 and that proved a lot to me because I was thinking that if it were me taking it with an A+ diet, the results would be THAT much better.

Clean, solid, big gains. I personally have a few bottles sitting around and can't wait to try it out. But I am now thinking about throwing in some Diesel as a kickstart and saving Beast for the end....decisions decisions....

I WANT BEASTDROL!!!so its a masteron in a oral form. will a bottle last me a full cycle of 4 weeks? can i add it to my last weeks of sus and deca to harden up? btw im in uk

I WANT BEASTDROL!!!so its a masteron in a oral form. will a bottle last me a full cycle of 4 weeks? can i add it to my last weeks of sus and deca to harden up? btw im in uk

90 pills in a bottle. 3 pills a day will last 30 days, just over 4 weeks. (4 weeks 2 days.) can be added to the end of a cycle.

You guys are making this shit sound amazing! Especially Conanx that says his brother's gains looked similar to a Test/Winny cycle! Hard to believe, seriously.

However I am on day 4 of Beastdrol @ 30mg ed which I am using as a kickstart to my Test/Var cycle. I will give you guys my honest opinion in a week or two. I hope these reviews are what I see because I will be a happy man.

My dosing schedule has been 1 pill in the morning and the other 2 pills one hour before workout which is around 5pm.
Is that good or should I change it?

You guys are making this shit sound amazing! Especially Conanx that says his brother's gains looked similar to a Test/Winny cycle! Hard to believe, seriously.

However I am on day 4 of Beastdrol @ 30mg ed which I am using as a kickstart to my Test/Var cycle. I will give you guys my honest opinion in a week or two. I hope these reviews are what I see because I will be a happy man.

My dosing schedule has been 1 pill in the morning and the other 2 pills one hour before workout which is around 5pm.
Is that good or should I change it?

It doesnt matter because apparently you are about to shit thunder and piss lightning!!!!111

Top Bottom