Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tripple Threat™ and gas

I mix mine in water for about 4 seconds in the blender -- never had trouble. We will have a lab test available in about a month. FYI, I hope you realize that I must have a great deal of confidence in our supplements to allow an uncensored discussion like this. NO other supplement company is brave enough to do this.

Last edited:
George Spellwin said:
I mix mine in water for about 4 seconds in the blender -- never had trouble. We will have a lab test available in about a month. FYI, I hope you realize that I must have a great deal of confidence in our supplements to allow an uncensored discussion like this. NO other supplement company is brave enough to do this.

George, you're right. You've been responsive to all my e-mails, you've taken the time to address everyone's concerns individually, and after using it for a few days, I'm still kickin' ass. I'm behind your product 100%; I don't need lab tests anymore. I've got my friends on this stuff, and they're loving it, too.

I would go so far as to say you have a breakthrough product in TripleThreat 3/60. It is the best tasting MRP out there, in my opinion. It has a profile worthy of a protein powder.

Your willingness to let the multiple threads that have sprung up about your product continue isn't what convinces me it's a good product, it's what convinces me you're a good company. The product stands alone as evidence of itself. George, thanks for your time and commitment to your customers. Time is money, and you share yours with us.

Now YOURS in Sport,

-B & Colleagues

Your willingness to let the multiple threads that have sprung up about your product continue isn't what convinces me it's a good product, it's what convinces me you're a good company.

Very good point to bring out. I too, have 100% confidents in your products.

lactose or no, why the hell is everyone so gassy from the stuff? And nasty stinky gas! This isn't the first thread on the subject.

yes, TT does give us all gas. but an "overload" of protein will do the same.

i posted two weeks ago, saying, first week, i had 30-40 farts a day. now, 8 weeks later, i fart like 10 farts a day.

either way, i still buy it, taste great, best price around and farts are funny.

Top Bottom