Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For Those Who Don't Know About GEAR

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
All You Need To Know About GEAR:

The Future Of Protein Supplementation is Here

GEAR is an advanced amino acid supplement that takes nitrogen retention and muscle growth to a whole new level. There’s nothing else like it on the market. Never has been. And it may very well change the way bodybuilders supplement protein from here on in.

Yeah, we know. We’ve all heard the hype before. Something comes out that promises the world and it turns out to be another scam. But GEAR is different – not that it makes ridiculous promises of massive muscle growth or super physiological leaps in testosterone. No pseudo science or “steroid-like” gains. The concept is as sound a principle as possible. It’s based on the chemistry of nitrogen retention. And nitrogen retention is what grows muscle. So if you want to get bloated with water to look bigger – save your money. If you want to get jacked up on some sort of stimulant – look elsewhere. If you’re expecting to gain 5 pounds while sitting on your ass – don’t bother. But if you’re a serious lifter looking for a big advantage in how well and how fast you progress, then GEAR is an absolute MUST.

Here’s why:

Whether you’re natural or use steroids, you need protein. The more you take in, the more potential muscle you can grow. Without sufficient protein at all times you could be wasting most of the time you spend training! Of course you need a high protein diet, and taking in supplemental protein is a nice “extra” but wouldn’t it better if the protein you ingested was more concentrated and more potent? That’s what you get with GEAR. It goes beyond any food source or any other supplement.

GEAR is based on a very simple principle. Amino Acid supplementation has been around for decades. The concept is one in which extra protein can be taken anytime throughout the day to assist in getting sufficient nitrogen in order to build bigger muscles. It works – sorta. The big problem with amino supplementation has been twofold.

One: the amount. And two: the source.

Each typical amino capsule or tablet can only be about a gram of protein, in which case it’s hardly worth the expense. It’s easier and cheaper to simply “eat” your grams of protein. The other disadvantage to protein pills is the ingredients. Most aminos are made of the same stuff that’s in protein powders and MRP’s – usually casein or whey. These are fine, but again, why not just have a shake? You’ll get the equivalent of 20 or so pills in one shot. It’s the same thing anyway, so why bother with pills?

Back in the 80’s it became possible to isolate certain aminos in a “free form” base and that led to a huge advantage. Now you had the three aminos that are directly related to muscle tissue repair and regeneration (L-Leucine L-Iso Leuicine L-Valine) in a concentrated form. They are the Branch Chain Aminos and supplementing regularly with them makes a lot of sense. To the hard working bodybuilder, it became obvious BCAA’s helped the results of training since they are a concentrated form of what’s needed to grow muscle. Even steroids can’t grow muscle without these 3 vital components.

BCAA’s convert to another amino acid in the body – glutamine. Using the reasoning that glutamine is essentially what directly grows muscle, in the 90’s glutamine was manufactured and sold as the new miracle muscle builder. But it wasn’t quite panning out. The reason for this is glutamine is destroyed in the digestive track. You see, it wasn’t meant to be eaten! So BCAA’s remained the best option – until now.

Needtobuildmuscle has tapped into the cutting edge of technology to incorporate specific breakthrougs in protein assimilation that make amino caps and BCAA’s as obsolete as a rotary phone with a two foot cord! It’s called GEAR< but don’t let the name fool you. It isn’t pretending to be some bogus steroid. The name suggests that it is a necessary too. And once you use it. You’ll know why.

GEAR takes amino acid supplementation into a new millennium. Instead of an “extra”, it’s an essential. And it makes getting sufficient protein for greater muscle growth easier than ever.

GEAR utilizes 3 forms of protein that you just don’t see in any other protein formula. For one thing, GEAR contains Hydrolyized casein that is a low molecular weight protein that requires no digestion so it’ instantly absorbed. But unlike fast absorbing proteins like whey, it doesn’t break down in the normal sense. Instead, it continues working all through the digestive process so it offers a catabolic effect as well. So why isn’t this form of protein used in shakes? It can’t be. The process that allows for the protein to be broken down into sub particle peptides makes it so bitter it would be inedible. Any protein that claims to be hydrolyzed and doesn’t take like iodine is not true hydrolyzed protein! It’s most likely a denatured, bland remnant of milk protein. In other words, it’s next to useless. Real hydrolyzed casein can only be taken in capsules.

GEAR also contains SUPER PLASMA SERUM. This stuff is truly amazing. It’s protein that actually is extracted from plasma. Because the body recognizes it as something already existing bloodstream, the digestive process is completely eliminated and recognized as immediately available nitrogen. Using SPS is like injecting nitrogen directly into the bloodstream!

Another curious thing about SPS is that the actual molecule is considerably larger than a protein molecule of any other protein source, including meat, egg or whey. So, in essence, it cover more area in the intestines and allows for more nitrogen to be assimilated. Test animals fed a diet of SUPER PLAMA PROTEIN grew 25% larger than those fed an equal amount of calories from other protein sources. THAT, is pretty amazing if you think about it. So way isn’t SPS used in MRP’s? Probably because it cost $50 and OUNCE! It’s simply impractical. (The only protein powder that uses Super Plasma Protein is BIG BLAST and it’s been getting a repuation for beig the best mass builder on the market. GEAR uses the same SPS in a convenient capsule!) It may be expensive, but if you want the best, you want it. And some people have got to have it. GEAR’s got it.

GEAR also contains whey FRACTION complex. This is a form of protein that utilizes a selective transfer membrane system that concentrates all the components of whey then divides them into sub particles allowing for greater interspersion and bioavailability.

And just as a kicker, GEAR has a hefty dose of BCAA’s plus Bromalian and Aminogen. In this way, if you take GEAR with food, you actually increase the retention qualities of OTHER proteins! So you could say that GEAR fortifies all the protein you otherwise take in. Every meal becomes a super charged muscle-building feast!

Put it all together and it becomes clear that this is an advantage that would be foolish to pass by.

GEAR isn’t for guys pretending to be hardcore. It isn’t for the MuscleTech Crowd who want easy answers and hollow promises. It’s for the serious bodybuilder who wants to make the most of every minute he sends busting his ass in the gym. If that sounds like you… you gotta get some GEAR.

I've seriously got to get some of this stuff soon

Awesome post Nelson. Doesn't get much better than Gear guys. Gear and Need2Slin are two NTBM supps I NEVER go without.

GEAR is a must have supp ! 4 caps pre and 4 caps post workout and you are in 100% anabolic mode.

If you want to grow muscle, you need protein, and the ingredients in GEAR are by far, the best form of it. Plus, it can be taken at any time to avoid dips in amino absorption.

Guys. I have a bottle of gear which I'm saving to run on my Diesel cycle. I'm gonna be running the Diesel the standard four weeks. When and how do you think would be best to use my one bottle of gear?

Thanks people

Guys. I have a bottle of gear which I'm saving to run on my Diesel cycle. I'm gonna be running the Diesel the standard four weeks. When and how do you think would be best to use my one bottle of gear?

Thanks people

I like some first thing in the morning, when I go too long without eating and after a meal that is low in protein. And a few before bed. Though I take about 20 a day. I'm greedy. :) But I just feel and see a dufference from when I do it regularly and when I don't -- like when it's out of stock! :mad:

I have always loved GEAR from the first time I started using it which was right when it came out.

Gear is an advanced protein delivery system and nutrition octane booster!

When you take 2-4 capsules of Gear with your meals, it not only provides you with valuable, high quality aminos, serum proteins, and fractionated whey; it also provides you with the bioactive enzymes your body needs to convert that protein into muscle. It’s like taking a pill that turns every meal into a high-quality protein shake!

Once in the body, protein is broken back down into smaller peptides (dipeptides, tripeptides, etc…) and individual amino acids in the gastrointestinal tract, after which they’re sent to the liver, kidney and eventually the blood, thereby raising blood plasma levels of amino acids. When those get high enough, we see increased protein synthesis, which results in the accrual of muscle tissue. This is an anabolic effect – an increase in muscle mass. As you can see, the processing and digestion (breaking down) of proteins back into aminos is very important! If you’re not digesting your protein, then your body isn’t going to use it, which is exactly why we at Need To Build Muscle formulated Gear with loads of high quality digestive enzymes, like Aminogen and Bromelein.

GEAR uses a concentrated form of protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it is split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availability ten-fold!

A single gram of protein becomes more like TEN grams of super boiavalable protein!

On top of that, Gear uses the power of Super Plasma Blood Serum Protein. Studies have shown that test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable”. It’s like adding blood to your blood - there is no conversion! Whatever you add is “more”. That’s what happens with Super Plasma Serum. It’s essentially instant muscle! Since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extraordinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source.

Top Bottom