Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think I found the ULTIMATE Post-workout combo!

I find a small child and drag him behind a dumpster and eat all his fleshy meat. This is my post workout meal.

I didn't trudge through this entire thread but I have something for your consideration.

Most will agree that quick absorbtion is an advantage in post-workout nutrition. You would do well to consider the fact that protein stimulate within the gut the release of cholecystokinin (CCK), a chemical wich retards the rate of gastric emtying (the rate at which your stomach empties into your intestines).

This effect is most easily controled. By using carbohydrate at a rate of 4:1 in regard to protein, CCK is kept in check and nutrient absorbtion rates are kept near optimal.

Dextrose is sugar.

The End.

Stop treating it like it's something special.

Marshmellow FLUFF is made with dextrose. How much muscle has FLUFF put on anybody?

Nelson Montana said:
Dextrose is sugar.

The End.

Stop treating it like it's something special.

Marshmellow FLUFF is made with dextrose. How much muscle has FLUFF put on anybody?

actually this is not entirely accurate.

dextrose, a monosaccharide, is pure glucose

sugar is sucrose

Sucrose is a disaccharide that yields 1 equiv of glucose and 1 equiv of fructose on acidic hydrolysis.

maltodextrin is a disaccharide that yields 2 glucose molecules

HOWEVER.. with glucorellR.. it really does not matter as much.. in fact it MAY be less useful to use dextrose in the post workout shake.. as it clears TOO rapidly.. (also if using a dextrose base post workout shake take glucorellR 10-15 minutes prior for best results.. unless actually desiring the insulin spike)

though sucrose and high Fructose corn syrup should be used in moderation as a fructose does not require insulin to be stored as FAT.

depending what country you live.

if the u.s, i belive you can just walk into a rite aid and ask for glucose. a 1 pound bag goes for a buck.

satchboogie

junk said:
15 Prior to Post Workout drink:
500mg Ginger (improve protein digestability)
200mg Glucorell + 1000mcg Biotin

- Worldwide Carbo Rush drink 60g Maltodextrin + 10g Glycerol
- Worldwide Pure Protein drink 42g Whey Isolate protein

I would not get your protein from the worldwide pure protein drink. I've read numerous threads here on EF describing how they're made. the protein is of very poor quality by the time you consume it.

I'm confused about the maltodextrin vs. dextrose. I' m cutting now, and My biggest carb intake is really only in post-workout shake.. So which one would be more beneficial the quick insulin spike or the or the slow complex carb.

Top Bottom