Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Supplements Ok To Take After Their Expiry Date????

VENOM

I know this might be a wrong place to post this but you guys should know the best. I'm just wondering if its ok to take supplements past their expiry date. I have a friend that works at a nutrition store and said he could get me shit really really cheep once the date is up. That is anything I want. Protein, Creatine, meal replacements, weight gainer, or whatever. But is it ok to take it after it expird. I know some things like N-large or some whey protein gets finished in like 2 weeks. So if it expires and you take it for 2 weeks after, would that be bad. Let me know what you guys thing.

You will be fine. The expiration date is not something that is absolute. It's an estimation. You most likely will not get sick.

I remember when Protein Bars would expire at GNC, they would sell them for like a dime a piece. I would load up and they would last me a while.

A friend of mine also worked at Metrx, he would give me tons of expired bars for free. Nothin bad ever happened.

I honestly do not think Creatine or Glutamine expires as long as it's kept sealed.

Avoid Milk Proteins though, that's kind of scary.

yeah...you will be fine....I used to work at GNC for a while.....i loved when shit expired.....the only thing with the expired products is that there is the possibility they lose some of their potency......and if you are getting buckets of protien....make sure you shake them up before you make a shake......if they sit for long....all the good stuff settles to the bottom....

ive taken shit over 6 months past the expiration date...no problems...later

h19

Yes, I used to buy the expired stuff all the time. The bars may be a little a harder, but in general the powders and creatine and stuff like that would be good for 6 months afterwords, give or take.I would buy the bars for a nickel a piece and get a shit load, I wouldn't hesitate.BUY UP

Top Bottom