Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Supplements do you consider essential- crohns disease

entourage

hello,

I am looking for some advice, I am 26 and have crohns disease, as a result I am 8.5 stone, having dropped lots of weight.I am going on holiday in May and want to get ripped and bulk up a few stone.

which supplements do you consider to be absolutely essential to achieve these goals? and which are simply not needed, or maybe a luxury.

So far i have signed up to the gym and have bought some reflex nutrition native whey.
I am looking for the very strongest multi vit which provides large doses of everything, because with my condition I don't get everything i need from food.
what type of cardio. how many times a week to get super ripped?
I am already quite lean due to the weight loss, but there is hardly any muscle or definition as i lost this with the weight.
I want to get in the best shape I can to help my health and the holiday is 9 months away so is a nice goal.
any advice from the vets?
Also I dont know which weight lifting program to follow? I hear so many theories on 5x5 etc its hard to know which is best, how many times a week should i train.
also anyone know a staple of say 20 foods that are the best?
I want to have a 6 pack and obliques for the holiday, you can already see my obliques due to me being so thin from my disease.

this is not just about looking good for my holiday but more about trying to get my health back to peak fitness, is there any other natural supplements that people take just for overall great health? i hear fish oil is great.

any advise would be appreciated.

Specific supplements that have been shown to help reduce the symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel disease include:
■Glutamine—3000-5000 milligrams (mg)/day
■Probiotics— 30 Billion units a day
■Zinc—30 mg/day
■Vitamin C—1000 to 3000 mg/day
■Vitamin E—400 International Units (IU)/day with at least 200 mg of gamma-tocopherol
■Vitamin K—10 mg/day
■Vitamin B complex—A complete B-complex vitamin that includes high potencies of all the essential B vitamins including B1, B3, B6, and B12
■Selenium—200 micrograms (mcg)/day
■Arginine—1800 to 5400 mg/day
■Butyrate enemas—Two enemas a day are suggested for patients who have ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease that affects their lower colon.
■EPA/DHA—At least 1400 mg/day of EPA and 1000 mg/day of DHA
■Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA)—900 to 1800 mg/day
■Ginger extract—250 mg/day
■Soluble fiber—5 to 15 grams (g)/day during remission periods
■DHEA—Start with 25 mg (in 3 to 6 weeks have blood tested to make sure optimal blood levels are maintained)
■Folic acid—800 micrograms (mcg)/day (in addition to the folic acid that is in the B-complex vitamin)

Also go here... Inflammatory Bowel Disease - 2 - Colitis, Colon Cancer, Ulcerative Colitis - Life Extension Health Concern

Specific supplements that have been shown to help reduce the symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel disease include:
■Glutamine—3000-5000 milligrams (mg)/day
■Probiotics— 30 Billion units a day
■Zinc—30 mg/day
■Vitamin C—1000 to 3000 mg/day
■Vitamin E—400 International Units (IU)/day with at least 200 mg of gamma-tocopherol
■Vitamin K—10 mg/day
■Vitamin B complex—A complete B-complex vitamin that includes high potencies of all the essential B vitamins including B1, B3, B6, and B12
■Selenium—200 micrograms (mcg)/day
■Arginine—1800 to 5400 mg/day
■Butyrate enemas—Two enemas a day are suggested for patients who have ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease that affects their lower colon.
■EPA/DHA—At least 1400 mg/day of EPA and 1000 mg/day of DHA
■Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA)—900 to 1800 mg/day
■Ginger extract—250 mg/day
■Soluble fiber—5 to 15 grams (g)/day during remission periods
■DHEA—Start with 25 mg (in 3 to 6 weeks have blood tested to make sure optimal blood levels are maintained)
■Folic acid—800 micrograms (mcg)/day (in addition to the folic acid that is in the B-complex vitamin)

Also go here... Inflammatory Bowel Disease - 2 - Colitis, Colon Cancer, Ulcerative Colitis - Life Extension Health Concern

Great advice ,also read this....http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

If you have Crohn's honestly, I'd think about going gluten free.

Make sure you're getting sufficient vitamin D3, 1,000 to 2000 iu a day.

Antioxidants.

Growth hormones, I'd look into ways to boost your natural levels of GH (peptides).

You MUST, MUST work on stress reduction, yoga, meditation, this is the key.

Research, Research, Research, start with: alternative treatment + Crohn's (or ileitis, or colitis, or IBS).

Crohn's is an autoimmune disease, and I am of the opinion that there is no such thing as a true "autoimmune disease," it's a catchall phrase that conventional medicine uses in response to not being able to pin the trigger of a single set of symptoms on one single cause. Autoimmune diseases are responses to combined insults to our health (say, environmental toxins, plus food intolerances, plus stress).

Please look into low dose naltrexone. It is a prescription drug that as shown a very good profike foe those suffering from Crohn's.. Google low dose naltrexone and you will obtain information.. Good Luck

Top Bottom