Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spectro omega?

hey..........all of these products are kick ass and definitely will be a force in the future..

testo pro---100mg prop
stanabolin50---30cc/50mg winny
Oil based suspension 30cc/100mg/ml
thermo clen--
and the omega tren.....

all very good quality and priced very competitively,
I have many friends who have used these with great success...ALL of them

peace

Spec Omaga

The Fina is a oil based. Yellowish in colour. The lable is white and comes in a 20 shot bottle.

I have the same stuff as slacker and have yet to start on it because Im waitting to stack it with some Sustanon 250's

but The only thing about the fina is that it puts you in a bad mood and makes you really aggressive. From what I hear atleast.

and I know some one that did a cycle of it and he had really great results with it.

Other then that.. nothing bad from what I have herd.

i know where the stuff is coming from and its gonna be exciting soon, many more products still plus very very well priced... AS far as the fina goes, some people's have clouded up during shipment in the cold weather....... so just put it in some hot water for a few minutes and it will return to the golden yellow colour... I've been on the thermoclen, injectable clen for a while and the shit is A1

Top Bottom