Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seriously ORBIT what were you thinking?!!

on_a_mission2day

I just received my 2 x Anabeta package today! And i open the box to find a little 'gift' =)

Ass Lightning! LOL....so happy to receive a free gift, Orbit really knows how to take care of their customers. I can guarantee you I will be a customer for the indefinite future for sure!

But what the hell is ass lightning anyway? lol...when do i take it?

Also can I start taking my anabeta 5 weeks into my combustion + shift stack? or should I wait until the current stack is over?

THANK YOU ORBIT!

I love Ass Lightning. Great energy boost. Take it whenever you're feeling groggy, take it pre workout, take it whenever (well, as long as it isn't before bed :p).

Only Orbit man only Orbit. He did the same thing for me and I was like hells yeah!! I take that stuff in the morning to give me a boost for a 10 hr work day.

Ass lighting is definately a real ass kicker. Tried it with my last order and it got me amped!!!! Good stuff.

and the taste is just right for that little shot! haha

I always get a free sample of something from Orbit. I got Ass Lightning a few times, tried it and liked it. I just recently got Super Pump Max. I will try it tomorrow. Thanks Orbit!

Top Bottom