Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein powders... Which is best?

T

The Alpha...

Would like to hear everyone's recommendations on the best protein powders? I've been using Isofire Hydrolized protein for a while now and love it... But it seems more expensive than gear! What do you guys prefer?

youll get a hundred different opinions i think if the ingridients are good and the protien quantity and quality is good your always good to go!

Big blast is meant to be very good. Ive got a tub on its way in the post.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Yeah, the main reason I ask is bc with my current cycle I've just for some reason had a tough time eating a lot of solid foods like I used to. Don't know why?? So I make sure I do my best to make up for the food consumption with the protein shakes... All I can think of to do for now until I get the appetite back to normal. I make em with egg whites so I do get some food nutrients...

Big blast is a very clean and effective protein. Its my main protein and I highly doubt that will change. When need2bulk comes out I will be using them both together. If youve never seen or tried bb head on over to proteinfactory.com and check it out. The other cool thing about protein factory is , if you have a fucking degree in nutrition you can create a special blend from scratch to meet your exact specifications. Its actually extremely cool. But big blast is my top.

I like the home made ones that I make myself. Most of the bars have always had a real 'vitamin' like after taste. I never found one that I really enjoyed until I made my own.

I like the home made ones that I make myself. Most of the bars have always had a real 'vitamin' like after taste. I never found one that I really enjoyed until I made my own.

Better Protein Bars - No Bake Protein Bars

I would agree with Alin when it comes to protein bars.
When it comes to protein all bulking and or weight gaining proteins are worthless. All they are is Regular protein with 4 cups of sugar and 2 cups of lard added to them...
You want a good weight gain protein look into this...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/wanna-get-bigger-check-out-798443.html

read the entire thread and think about it.. think about what N2-bulk is my friend. Its exactly what we have all been waiting for but no one had the knowledge to make it the right way and I did it...

If you’re more interested in gaining muscle and not just weight, then N2Bulk is exactly
what you need. Because let’s be honest: Gaining mass in the off-season is easy. Unless
you’re the hardest of hard-gainers, a
few extra trips to the drive through
and a few strolls down the ice cream
isle of your local supermarket are all
you need to force the numbers on the
scale to move up. And you know
what? Your body fat levels will
skyrocket too!
At Need to Build Muscle, we don’t
mind buying a new pair of pants
because our legs won’t fit in our old
pairs, but it’s another story when
we’re buying them because our waist
gets too big. If you’re like us, then
N2Bulk is your new off-season
weapon for gaining strictly lean mass.
It’s not just a weight-gainer, it’s a
lean mass gainer:
• Over 40 grams of high-quality
protein per serving
• Over 400 calories per serving
• Only 2 grams of sugar
• Filled with slow-burning complex carbohydrates
• Loaded with healthy fats
• Highly anabolic
N2Build is not only a weight gainer, but is a complete protein supplement full of healthy
fats, complex carbohydrates, and amino acids. You see, we had a simple idea in mind
when we designed an off-season weight gainer – we wanted it to be perfect for a meal
any time of day, before or after a workout, and provide you with everything you need to
fuel your workouts and create new muscle.
And we wanted it to taste great – like our other products. Weight gainers are awesome for
adding calories into your diet, but if you’re struggling to choke down a single shake per
day, you’re not going to be adding much muscle. We want you to look forward to your
next shake, not dread it like the weight gainers of the past…
So what’s in N2Bulk?
It’s got a blend of 80% casein and 20% whey, just like you’d find in milk, but without the
sugar (lactose) and all of the other stuff
you wouldn’t want. Because milk
protein, yes, both the casein and the
whey together, provides your body
with a natural ratio of amino acids for
maximum absorption. And our milk
protein comes from grass fed &
hormone free cows, so we can give you
all of the protein you want, with none
of the bad stuff.
We also use whole egg protein in
N2Bulk for the same reason – nature
has provided us with a perfect protein
source, and we wanted to make sure
we were getting its full benefits.
Although there is slightly more protein
in egg white compared yolk, it’s within
the yolk that we find 100% of the egg’s vitamin A,E,D,& K, and over 90% of the
Calcium, Thiamin, Iron, Zinc, and B-vitamins.
We rounded out our blend of whole, natural proteins with hydrolyzed Leucine peptides.
Leucine is thought to be the most anabolic of amino acids and protein sources with higher
Leucine content tend to be rated more highly for their anabolic effects. No really
effective weight gainer would be complete without high amounts of this muscle-building
amino.
And the best part is that you get over 40 grams of protein per serving!
Next we added complex carbohydrates in the form of sweet potato powder - because we
didn’t want to add a bunch of simple sugars in an attempt to make the shake taste great.
Sweet potatoes aren’t just a naturally sweet source of complex carbohydrates and fiber,
they also contain a ton of vitamins and minerals. To us, it was an obvious choice to use
sweet potato powder in N2Bulk instead of other, cheaper carbohydrate sources found in
many other weight gainers.
Because carbohydrates are protein-sparing (i.e. they allow your body to use protein to
build muscle instead of using it for fuel), we added Mod6 Carb - a patented carb powder
developed by the USDA. Mod6 Carb is a blend of healthy complex carbohydrates that
contain natural fiber,
electrolytes and even
protein: oat bran,
amaranth, buckwheat,
chia, millet, and quinoa.
Finally, we knew we had
to add just enough
healthy fats.
So we added DHA
(docosahexaenoic acid)
and EPA
(eicosapentaenoic acid);
highly unsaturated
Omega 3 essential fatty acids found mainly in cold water fish. Both EPA and DHA are
converted into substances known as prostaglandins, that are known to help regulate
cellular activity and cardiovascular function. And that’s not all, because Omega-3
supplementation has been found to significantly increase the response to amino acids and
boost muscle protein synthesis.
And the cinnamon we’ve added to our flavoring doesn’t just help the N2Bulk taste great,
it helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
There are a ton of reasons that people choose to take a protein powder or weight gainer.
Some to gain muscle, some to replace a meal or for the convenience of just making a
shake, and some to simply make sure they’re getting enough calories. But nobody drinks
their favorite shake because they want useless fillers, a ton of sugar, saturated fat, or
inferior protein. And N2Bulk has none of those things in it…we’ve used only the highest
quality protein, carbs, and fats, to create the world’s best lean weight gainer.
And while we’re confident that you’ll love using N2Bulk for all of these reasons, and for
the pounds of lean mass it will put on you, we’re just as confident that you’ll love the
taste enough to keep you looking forward to your next shake

Need2 has credentials 2 miles long. He speaks the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Amen brother! Putting in a monster order in jan.

Beastdrol before ban
Hcgenerate
3 orders better bars
Power buttr
10 lbs whey
Rs transdermal (have already but amazing)
Why isolate

Pm for coupon code

Top Bottom