Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna Get BIGGER? Check This Out!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Me and needto have been working on an advanced protein formula that will be like NOTHING ELSE on the market.

Here's the premise. It works in FIVE ways.

One: It's a protein powder designed to be ultra slow releasing -- something that will maintain anabolism far longer than a standard protein supplement.

Two: It's a formula that's designed to be taken before bedtime to avoid overnight catabolism and to promote ultimate nitrogen retention. Remember...when you sleep is when most muscle growth takes place. Most proteins fall short of making the most of this vital time. This new formula will continue working for up to 8 hours!

Three: This will be the only protein supplement that has immunity enhancing and testosterone building properties along with peptides to promote faster gains.

Four: This formula will contain natural carbs for a genuine, delicious sweet taste, yet they will be COMPLEX carbs.

Five: This formula is a BULKING drink. If you're not interesting in gaining size, MOVE ON! This stuff will pack on the pounds! It will be high in EFA's and other essential "good" fats and have the highest calorie intake ounce for ounce.

This stuff has been a while in the making and now it looks like it's ready to go. Oh, and by the way. It will taste AMAZING.

One thing -- the ingredients are going to be far beyond the typical protein powder. This will be state of the art, ultra high quality -- similar to GEAR, but in a bulking formula so it will be a few dollars more. There was no other way around it. In order to make any profit we have to chage a bit more because the raw ingredients are TWICE that of an ordinary whey protein. But if you don't mind spending a little bit more for a LOT more muscle, this stuff is for you.

We're holding off on the name until everything is ready to go. But this time we're not going to tease you. Approximate arrival time is December. And off course, EF members will have first shot at it and at a special discount rate.

So there it is. We're really excited about this and we think you will be too. We guarantee , if you use this stuff on cycle, you can use half the dosages you normally do and get comparable gains. It is going to be un-fucking-believably awesome. And that's no exaggeration. You'll see for yourself very soon.

Last edited:
sign me up!!!!

I'm in.
BB protein would be a Wonderful name BTW.

Droid Bionic EF app

Ha! We got a name and its very cool. We just don't want to say anything until everything is trademarked.

Seriously, you will gain a solid 10 pounds in less than a month on this stuff.

DAMN...and i thought Big Blast was an awesome step up from my old powder... i gained like crazy and had to cut back my dosage on that stuff already. If I cut back anymore after trying this new stuff I'm gonna have to take a test SUPPRESSOR so I don't get too damn big :) Looking forward to trying it... any idea when we can expect to see a general breakdown of it's nutritional info? And perhaps a list of delicious flavors?

DAMN...and i thought Big Blast was an awesome step up from my old powder... i gained like crazy and had to cut back my dosage on that stuff already. If I cut back anymore after trying this new stuff I'm gonna have to take a test SUPPRESSOR so I don't get too damn big :) Looking forward to trying it... any idea when we can expect to see a general breakdown of it's nutritional info? And perhaps a list of delicious flavors?

No doubt, BIG BLAST is the best around. That was one of the reasons we didn't want to even attempt another gainer because BIG BLAST had it covered. But BIG BLAST is a high glycemic drink, making it perfect for post workout so we wanted to have a slow release formula. You can use both for an even more intense effect. The new product will also have a few things BIG BLAST does not. But BIG BLAST contains creatine and this one won't. So you can mix and match to suit your needs.

We're going with fruit flavors -- strawberry and banana for sure. Maybe a couple of others. The test samples taste like melted ice cream.

Top Bottom