Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle and Unleashed

boston789

I tried this post in the supplement forum and got nothing so I'll try it here:

I am looking to give these supplements a try. Has anyone tried one of them or both?

What do you guys think of protein factory's supplements?

Do they work?

Thanks!

Sorry to see you're not getting answers, I'd like to hear more responses myself. I've gotten PM's from a bunch of guys saying it's working great for them. I know Stryker came off a long ass cycle and used them both and had a happy landing.

I haven't used those supps but I am enjoying 2 different custom protein blends. their service was top notch and if these products are indicative of proteinfactory.com as a whole then I would say they are good.

I ordered some Vigor so that should be here in a couple of days. I will try that out first and see how that works.

I get literally tons of e-mails from people saying the PF line of products that me and Nelson have designed are working great for people. Hell....I mean...we get tons of repeat buyers, so that's a good sign that they're doing something.

jonny jacked said:
i have used both products coming off cycle and recovered nicely. had blood work done to back it up

If you still have the blood work results post them up, please.

Have you guys seen the MyoGenX bloodwork yet? It was like an 800% increase in test for hypogonadic subject...

Top Bottom