Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pat Arnold and 1-AD

Re: 1AD Side Effects

a0169969 said:
1AD may be causing stomach pains. I have done a total of 7 bottles of 1AD and have only 1 bottle left. During the past 4 weeks i have had some stomach problems. The first pain in the stomach was very intense and hurt like hell but went away after only 3 or 4 minutes. The second time last for over 2 hrs, i had to lay down while my lower right side may it imposible to move, could not even get to a phone to call a doctor. The next day my side was still hurting from the severe pain the day before. Went to the doctors office and she checked my urine and did a blood test. She found only a few red blood cells in my urine, not enought to worry about. Still waiting on the results from the blood test. Doctor thinks that it could have been kidney stones which makes me wonder if its was related to 1AD that i have been taking. Pat Arnold is our best hope for finding a supplement that will work, but he still is not doing enought research to make sure his products are safe. Remember how he made fun of the guy who first posted about burning urine before changing from a dione to a doil. I also had the burning urine along with my workout parner. That problem went away after making the conversion. My point is Pat always seems to denied any side effects, like its a personal problem and not supplement related. So after numerious people on the board posted comments about burning urine, Pat changed his formula. It also seem like only a few weeks before the new version was on the market, not enought time to do any research. A question for Pat , are these stomach pains related to your supplement or is it still a personal thing. I always consumed food before taking the supplement as the bottle indicates. Considering how dispointing my gains were while on 1AD and that painfull side effects, i will no longer be taking 1AD. The only other side effect has been some hair lost, no zits, no bitch tits.

You are starting to piss me off. I never took these complaints "personally". For christ sake I changed the formula to diol after the first batch and kept the cost the same despite the fact that diol costs more to make then dione. I answered everyones complaints personally and took product back from people who had problems with it. I fucking had sleepless nights trying to figure out how to make the diol, which requires special techniques.

Stop taking 1-AD. If you have stomach problems then just stop taking it. And please don't take it again. Go spend your money on mag-10 instead

Guinness said:
PA,

I was the other "bullshitter" that you referred to in your reply to this post. Let me just say this, I'm still on the 1-ad (starting week 2 of my first cycle, 100 mg per day still), and havne't experienced the same problems with urination that I did in day 2. You'll notice that I haven't been on the board bitching about sides since then. The only sides I've experienced since day two are increased acne, and a sore throat/chest congestion condition. Now, I'm smart enough to know that either of those could be completely unrelated to the 1-ad supplmentation, so you haven't seen me on her bitching about how 1-ad is fucking my shit up royally. Hell, I can't even be sure that the urination problem I experienced in day 2 was due to the 1-ad, but it does seem a little odd that I had that problem (something I've never experienced before) 2 days after I starting introducing a new substance into my body. So yeah, I chalked that one up to 1-ad, but either my body has learned to deal with it, I got a bad pill that day, or something about my diet has compensated for the problem. Whatever the case, I haven't experienced any of that problem since then. At the same time, I haven't experienced any of the phenomenal growth that some of the other users on this site have reported. In fact, my weight and BF have pretty much stayed the same since I started. Granted, I'm just now into week 2, so I'm not worrying about it too much....this week in the gym will be interesting, as most people report that they started realizing their gains in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of their cycle. We'll see how it goes.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm not a bullshitter, or hater of Ergopharm, or employee of another supp. company. I'm just a newcomer to the iron game, in my early 30's trying to get an edge, who has read rave reviews about your supp. and is giving it a shot. And since their is so much hype and interest about this product, I'm damn sure gonna share my experiences with it with my bros on the board, just as I'm glad they are doing the same with me. As you said, there has been no empirical research on this product, so folks like us that are trying it or thinking about trying it, have to rely on the anecdotal evidence of other users to decide whether or not we are going to lay down our hard earned dinero for it.

Hey, I more than anybody else on this board, want this shit to work for me....and I'm going to give it the full 6 weeks to see how it goes. If I grow, and get stronger with minimal sides, I'll keep buying. If not, I won't. That simple.

If you are only going to take 100mg a day then don't even bother taking it all. Unless you are a female you are going to notice nothing. If you want to give the supplement a fair review then please take 300-600 mg a day.

BTW, i notice that a0169969 has only 7 posts, and most if not all of them just complain and bad mouth 1-AD. Not saying that this means he is a hoakster, just that it does raise legitimate suspicion

Re: Re: 1AD Side Effects

pa1ad said:

You are starting to piss me off. I never took these complaints "personally". For christ sake I changed the formula to diol after the first batch and kept the cost the same despite the fact that diol costs more to make then dione. I answered everyones complaints personally and took product back from people who had problems with it. I fucking had sleepless nights trying to figure out how to make the diol, which requires special techniques.

Stop taking 1-AD. If you have stomach problems then just stop taking it. And please don't take it again. Go spend your money on mag-10 instead

OH SNAP! You got shut down by PAtrick! That's some funny shit!

pa1ad said:

If you are only going to take 100mg a day then don't even bother taking it all. Unless you are a female you are going to notice nothing. If you want to give the supplement a fair review then please take 300-600 mg a day.

BTW, i notice that a0169969 has only 7 posts, and most if not all of them just complain and bad mouth 1-AD. Not saying that this means he is a hoakster, just that it does raise legitimate suspicion

Do you sometimes wonder why you let your identity out of the bag here? :) It is great that you answer so many questions and give so much advice on here, mfw, etc..... most of us appreciate it!!!

PA,

My bad...If I said I was only taking 100 mg a day, I meant to say 100 mg 3x a day...for a total of 300.....got a little carried away with my reply....Hopefully, I'm giving the supplement a fair review at that level...I'd love to do 600-900 a day, but there is that small problem of the wallet being a little thin...So, for this first round, it's 300 mg a day, with my main meals..If I see some good gains, I'll buy another cycle's worth, and save up for 600 mg a day the next time around.

Fair enough?

In response to Pat

Originally posted by a0169969
1AD may be causing stomach pains. I have done a total of 7 bottles of 1AD and have only 1 bottle left. During the past 4 weeks i have had some stomach problems. The first pain in the stomach was very intense and hurt like hell but went away after only 3 or 4 minutes. The second time last for over 2 hrs, i had to lay down while my lower right side may it imposible to move, could not even get to a phone to call a doctor. The next day my side was still hurting from the severe pain the day before. Went to the doctors office and she checked my urine and did a blood test. She found only a few red blood cells in my urine, not enought to worry about. Still waiting on the results from the blood test. Doctor thinks that it could have been kidney stones which makes me wonder if its was related to 1AD that i have been taking. Pat Arnold is our best hope for finding a supplement that will work, but he still is not doing enought research to make sure his products are safe. Remember how he made fun of the guy who first posted about burning urine before changing from a dione to a doil. I also had the burning urine along with my workout partner. That problem went away after making the conversion. My point is Pat always seems to denied any side effects, like its a personal problem and not supplement related. So after numerious people on the board posted comments about burning urine, Pat changed his formula. It also seem like only a few weeks before the new version was on the market, not enought time to do any research. A question for Pat , are these stomach pains related to your supplement or is it still a personal thing. I always consumed food before taking the supplement as the bottle indicates. Considering how dispointing my gains were while on 1AD and that painfull side effects, i will no longer be taking 1AD. The only other side effect has been some hair lost, no zits, no bitch tits.

Pats Comments
You are starting to piss me off. I never took these complaints "personally". For christ sake I changed the formula to diol after the first batch and kept the cost the same despite the fact that diol costs more to make then dione. I answered everyones complaints personally and took product back from people who had problems with it. I fucking had sleepless nights trying to figure out how to make the diol, which requires special techniques. Stop taking 1-AD. If you have stomach problems then just stop taking it. And please don't take it again. Go spend your money on mag-10 instead.

Pat, I was not trying to pissed you off and i have no way of knowing for sure if 1AD caused my stomach pains. Did not even associate the pains with your product until reading similar complains on the board. My blood test did come back ok and i did not experience any stomach pains while doing the first 4 bottles of 1AD so who knows it may have no relation. Just keeping the board members informed in case their is a relationship. If you took time to read my previous postings, you would also have seen that you are given credit as being our best chance for developing a supplement that works. I have taken nearly every product that you have developed, in fact i am still taking several of them. I made your homemade nasal spray according to your directions and will continued to take your cyclodextrin and andro spray so its not like i have not supported you and your products. As far as Boitest, as stated in my previous posting they are nothing more then a bunch of copycats constantly stealing your ideas and the those of Syntrax. Pat, i hope your right about 1AD being safe to take, the doctor stated that anything could have caused kidney stones.

Guinness said:
PA,

I'm just a newcomer to the iron game, in my early 30's trying to get an edge, who has read rave reviews about your supp. and is giving it a shot.

Newcomers looking for an edge make me sick. PLEASE, PLEASE don't ruin this for us. We are all losing our freedoms because society has to keep DUMBING DOWN so the idiots of the world will not harm themselves. Go buy the next product of the month and leave 1-AD alone. You do not deserve it. You have not earned the right to it. Do you think steroids have side effects?

Fuck you triple J!!! You don't know shit about me, other than what you read in my post, so you can kiss my mother fucking ass, bitch!

When I say newcomer, I'm talking about the fact that I've been lifting seriously for a year and a half, unlike many of the bros on the board that have been doing this for half their lives or more. So yeah, relative to them, I'm a newbie.

Take some time to read my posts, instead of bringing your little 30 or less posting ass in here and trying to drop bombs on people that have been posting here for months or years, and you'll see that my posts have been more in support of 1-ad than they have been in opposition. Besides, if I wanna post about sides of this product, or any product for that matter, than it's a fucking free country you Taliban wanna be, so I can damn well do it!!! If you'd get your tongue outta PA's ass long enough to understand the purpose of these boards is for bro's to help each other and share experiences with each other, than you might actually get some use outta these forums, other than climbing on your fucking high horse and acting like you fucking know everything about the iron game.

Bottom line...it's my money, my body...if I wanna experiment, that's my right. It's not like this is the FDA message board, so chill the fuck out.

Maybe I was a little hard on you, I really want to help, so please let me. First of all, don't be such a crybaby. What's the value of posting that on day two, it hurt once when I peed. Then later in the cycle, I got a little sick from something. And guess what, I haven't noticed any gains either taking the minimum dose for two weeks. Wow are all your posts that informative? I better go back and read them all. You are a true wealth of knowledge. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom