Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, I start my Mag 10 today, I will give you unbias results if any

As a follow-up, I'm on around my 8th or 9th day and I am definitely feeling the Mag-10. I'm leaner, and muscles are fuller and harder. I haven't been following my weight, sorry. There's no question to me, the stuff is working as advertised. As far as I'm concerned, it's an excellent product.

I'm as my name stated, 40 years old. I've been lifting on and off since my teens but much more consistently for the past 2-3 years. So I definitely have reached my genetic potential. Not that that's any great thing, in fact much to the contrary. My "genetic potential" sucks. Nonetheless, I have truly gotten all I'm going to get out of my 'natural' body.

With that said, I'm nearly finished with my first bottle of Mag-10 and I am extremely please with the product. To be perfectly honest, I bought it from Netrition because they're only a few miles from me and I just wanted to give it a shot. Although I would buy it again, I'd definitely look for a better bargain next time. I guess I'll be getting the 3 for 2 deal from Biotest.

I don't see what the big deal is about taking the stuff for more than 2 weeks at a time. Anyway, I noticably feel and look better from the stuff. I'm stronger, harder and leaner. And my libido is, without a doubt, positively affected by the stuff. Aside from that, I'm afraid I don't have exact numbers for you like how much weight I gained, etc. I just didn't watch that closely but will try next time. Although I think that's such a pain in the ass. IMHO

I will say that I wouldn't say the product was good if it wasn't. If you look at previous posts of mine, you'll see I have been critical of some Biotest products before. But not this time.

I've also taken Ergopharms's 1-AD which I had some damn good results from. It took a little longer for the 1-AD to kick in as I recall but once it did, I was quite pleased. The thing about the 1-AD for me was that I took it for approximately 3 months straight which was a big mistake. It really shut some things in my body down. I took some HCG which appears to have fixed me up. I do want to try a 1-test, 4-AD and 1-AD 8 week cycle and see what will come of that. I also want to try Avant Labs products and also this new stuff from Molecular Nutrition called Boldione. All-in-all, I think there's some damn good products out there right now.

As far as real gear, I took Deca for a short period of time but stopped it because I really didn't have enough to make a real impact so i stopped it. I have a script for that which I'll stockpile until I have enough to make a decent cycle. I'm currently taking a natural form of test that compounding pharmacies have by means on a sublingual tablet. This is a weird one, but my insurance is covering it so I'm not asking many questions. I'm also working on a fina and/or equipoise cycle eventually. Until then I'll work with the prohormones.

I hope that helps whoever's interested.

Last edited:
Interesting update. What type of side effects did you notice from your experience with the PHs, 1-Test, and the compounded test?

I am about your same age and my doctor has recommended I consider HRT.

I have been staying away from the PHs and 1-test up to date because I do not want to take a chance on increasing any MPB or BPH. I think I am doing well on both fronts but I do not want to take any unnecessary chances.

Thanks.

I hear what you're saying, bro. MPB and BPH are also my concern. I'm genetically predisposed to the former, which hasn't set in in a big way just yet, however, not apparently to prostate problems. Nevertheless, with excessive amounts to DHT in my body -- which excessive testosterone will cause -- I'd probably be asking for trouble in both areas. I honestly do not know which product would be more prone to converting to DHT and/or Estrogen (which is something else I'm afraid of), however, I think there are things we can do to protect ourselves. I am taking lycopene as a supplement to help protect my prostate. I'm avoiding the use of saw palmetto because I understand that can actually start to mess with my test levels if too high. But there are others like nettle root, pygeum and also pumpkin seed which are all reportedly helpful. For right now, however, I'm going to use only lycopene. For MPB, I'm not currently doing anything. I have to tell you I am not overly concerned with this. Well, at least not nearly as much as I am of protecting my prostate. I should mention that I also take arimidex and HCG occasionally.

As for sides from PH's I've taken, well I haven't noticed any sides with the Mag-10 to this point, however, it hasn't been that long using it. I'm convinced there would be eventually if I continued without cycling. As I mentioned above, I definitely had problems with 1-AD but then I didn't take it as I should have. I didn't have any thinning or prostate problems but when I stopped taking it at the 3 month point I knew something wasn't right. I felt sick
in a weird way. It turns out that my LH, FSH and test levels were EXTREMELY low. I talked to a friend about it and he helped me out with some HCG which did help me quite a bit. I'll always keep that and arimidex on hand from now on. From the compounded test the only thing I've noticed is an increase in my libido. Absolutely no bloating which I have gotten from the synthetic test's. I've used shots, patches and androgel. All of which I got bloating from, especially in my face. I have no idea why that was. But with the compounded test I must say I haven't seen that, at
least not yet. The dose I'm on is 50 mg. per day. It's a sublingual tablet.

HRT, I must admit, is a real pain in the ass. To do it right, you have to really keep after it and research your ass off. It's also expensive and many times nothing more than a frustrating touch-and-go, experiment. And then there's putting up with the assanine medical establishment. But the upside is you can continue to feel good about yourself or at the very least striving to do that. email me if you have any other questions. I'll help in any way I can.

40butpumpin...

You Wrote:
"I honestly do not know which product would be more prone to converting to DHT and/or Estrogen (which is something else I'm afraid of), however, I think there are things we can do to protect ourselves."

1-Test is a DHT derivative and cannot aromatize to estrogen. Theoretically, the older you get, the more you'll want to stay away from these. As I'm sure you know, it is the main steroid in Mag-10 and ONE. The 4-AD in Mag-10 also does not aromatize to estrogen though, to some extent, it does convert to testosterone, which can aromatize. However, since they are not sure whether DHT or Androgens in general, are more of a cause of BPH, in the best interests of your prostate, you should really stay away from all synthetic tests and prohormones...though I can understand why you would prefer not to. Getting 40g of Soy protein a day wouldn't hurt either. I do not believe that Saw Palmetto lowers test levels, however if you were to use it while taking some kind of synthetic test or prohormone, it's effect on natural t-levels wouldn't matter anyway...the potential benefits to the prostate and "possibly" the hairline would be worth it. Eating one 'cooked' tomato a day would be your best source of lycopene. BTW, if using finasteride for hairloss, it would not help with 1-Test as I believe it is already 5-alpha reduced. Nizoral seems to be of some help in this regard. BTW, usually "bloating" (holding water) from test is due to aromatization of test to estrogen. Good luck and keep us posted.

Finished the 2 week cycle, to be honest the resuts were
rather dissapointing, I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks and
I ate and trained well. The stuff those guys are saying
at the tmag forum didnt happen to me. This was my
first try of prohomones and will be my last.

I am 30 years old and have trained on and off for about
10 years, I say save your money for the real stuff, I will
be crossing to the dark side after this experiement, its
deca here I come.

rush said:
This was my
first try of prohomones and will be my last.

Giving up on prohormones because you didn't like the results from a Biotest product is like giving up on cars because the first thing you drove was a Yugo.

Hey rush, i was always skeptical about Biotest. I dont' really trust their products or their forum too much, that's why i never read it. I know it's edited and full of b.s.

Par's got some pretty good products out i'm still waiting to hear more results on it before i make my final decision. But I've also tried 1AD and gained 15 pounds in 1 month. It's worth a shot.

BioTest sucks. They bash legit things to hype their own stuff, whether they be legal and from the TMag store or illegal and made by GAC.

I hate those fuckers. Always have and always will.

Top Bottom