Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NOT BASHING.....1-AD users

LETHAL BURN

Go ahead and bridge with anavar....Its better than 1-AD. I cant stand 1-AD.....But if you all want to spend all that on a pro-hormone when you can get anavar go ahead....

LETHAL BURN said:
Go ahead and bridge with anavar....Its better than 1-AD. I cant stand 1-AD.....But if you all want to spend all that on a pro-hormone when you can get anavar go ahead....

This is a real swell idea except for one catch:

This substance is an anabolic steroid, and thus regulated by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) as schedule III controlled substance. See 21 U.S.C. § 802(41)(A)(i),(v) and (xxvi); 21 C.F.R. § 1308.13(f).

Under federal law any person who manufactures or distributes a schedule III controlled substance, such as an anabolic steroid, must be registered with the DEA. 21 U.S.C. § 822. Further, anabolic steroids can only be legally dispensed and possessed for personal use pursuant to a legitimate prescription issued by a practitioner in the usual course of his professional practice. 21 U.S.C. § 829(b).

Never tried Anavar, What i do know is that it is very expensive. If you need a minimum of 20-30mg/day dose, that can cause some serious pocket damage. You would end up paying double than if you would have bought the 1AD. I'm not jumping on the 1AD bandwagon or anything or saying steroids are bad.

I've been on 1AD for 8 days now, b/w 4-5 pills a day, I have noticed i'm hungrier, i can eat more and get less fat in the process, i've gained about 3 pounds so far, and my strength is going up. Today I benched 275 9 times clean. Previously I did it 4 times clean. And yesturday I did 225 on military press 8 times clean, versus previous time only hit 4 by myself. All other lifts remained the same. So far after 8 days i can't say it's bad, i'll have to see how the next few weeks go before i can judge it. And if you're skeptical why don't you try it?

Re: Re: NOT BASHING.....1-AD users

pa1ad said:

This is a real swell idea except for one catch:

This substance is an anabolic steroid, and thus regulated by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) as schedule III controlled substance. See 21 U.S.C. § 802(41)(A)(i),(v) and (xxvi); 21 C.F.R. § 1308.13(f).

Under federal law any person who manufactures or distributes a schedule III controlled substance, such as an anabolic steroid, must be registered with the DEA. 21 U.S.C. § 822. Further, anabolic steroids can only be legally dispensed and possessed for personal use pursuant to a legitimate prescription issued by a practitioner in the usual course of his professional practice. 21 U.S.C. § 829(b).

Well yeah,....except for that,... The Anavar looked good on paper anyway!! :D

Yeah Anavar may be illegal, but then again so
is copying music of CDs, if you are a little bit
careful the chances of getting caught are beyond
minute.

rush said:
Yeah Anavar may be illegal, but then again so
is copying music of CDs, if you are a little bit
careful the chances of getting caught are beyond
minute.

And that situation can change in a heartbeat. Do you really think the internet steroid free for all is going to be allowed to go on indefinitely without an eventual crackdown? Judging by the recent explosion of discussions about this racket here (and other boards) I sense that it is approaching a critical mass. So you probably should not get too comfortable. An arrest for purchasing a controlled substance can really fuck up your life, especially if the authorities want to make an example of you. So practice due diligence for your own sake. Talk to the old timers that went to jail back in the 80's. They too felt that nothing was going to ever happen

Pa , that may be so and I know its an old cliche but there
is a risk in everything, I just believe that if you do your
homework the chances of getting busted with gear now
is small, even with your own 1ad there are apparently
risks of hair loss etc but Im sure if the right precautions
are taken that risk is minimal.

rush said:
Pa , that may be so and I know its an old cliche but there
is a risk in everything, I just believe that if you do your
homework the chances of getting busted with gear now
is small, even with your own 1ad there are apparently
risks of hair loss etc but Im sure if the right precautions
are taken that risk is minimal.

Everyone has to gauge the risk for themselves. If you are young and don't have much to lose then you probably are not that worried about the consequences. If you are older with a family, or with a job that is precious then the prospect of legal trouble, no matter how slight, may be just too much. If you think that problems with importing steroids never happen then talk to attorney Rick Collins, who defends these cases. He will have some horror stories for you.

Don't take any of this the wrong way PA, as I respect you as a no-bullshit kinda guy, but coming from you I find these comments odd.(They make sense insofar as they might help business.) I know you've gone on record saying you used AS, so I'm a little confused by your comments.

EVEn rick collins has said its so much easier getting busted for buying roids off the internet then it is from buying from a gym guy .

Top Bottom