Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My take on sarms s4

So I am trying it as well this week, not sure on the doses I thought 150mg daily was kinda high. I am gonna start with 30 mg of S4and work up but how high can I go before it just gets wasted?

So I am trying it as well this week, not sure on the doses I thought 150mg daily was kinda high. I am gonna start with 30 mg of S4and work up but how high can I go before it just gets wasted?

150mg is WAY too high on S4. 50mg/day works for most people just fine. some go higher though, but I would not go any higher than 70-80mg per day as the vision sides increase with dosage

50mg ed of S4 wrecks my night vision. I recently cut it back to 30mg and still got vision sides but not as bad. I like S4 but it's a no go for me with the vision sides and my job.

So if there is no shutdown. your saying that I can stay on this stuff without cycling off?

SARMS still need to be cycled off of just like any other anabolic. At higher doses and longer cycle lengths, there is a minimal amount of suppression (especially S4). So if you chose to run Ostarine, S4, or both for say 8 weeks...a light pct would be a good idea to raise your natural test levels up from any suppression that may have occured. A decent test booster should suffice for a PCT from a SARMS cycle.

Hey Rick how were your results on Sarms? I'll be using s4 gw and osta as a bridge for 8 weeks, want to recomp as I don't like losing muscle but still have about 13-14 pounds of fat I'd like to get rid of. Also running albuterol and forma, just want to get a general guideline of what kind of results I should be expecting since I can't find any logs or before/after photos, thanks bro

Hey Rick how were your results on Sarms? I'll be using s4 gw and osta as a bridge for 8 weeks, want to recomp as I don't like losing muscle but still have about 13-14 pounds of fat I'd like to get rid of. Also running albuterol and forma, just want to get a general guideline of what kind of results I should be expecting since I can't find any logs or before/after photos, thanks bro

I had great results during my 8 week recomp run. I have a log on here if you want to check it out. Mine was sarmssearch Ostarine/S4 along with Forma for the whole time. I went from 9% bodyfat to under 6% and gained around 4 lbs of muscle in the process also. I also hit a bunch of PRs on lifts too.

With adding GW and Albuterol, your results could be even better provided that your diet and training is on point ;)

Top Bottom