Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for fat burner that doesn't suppress appetite

eden

im on a bulk so i can't take either E/C/A or Y/N/C cuz they suppress my appetite big time, i don't want any food at all, i tried to force myself down a weight gainer shake but i felt like puking right after.
is there anything out there that allow me to eat and also let me burn fat?
the reason i wanna do this is because im a person with damn fast metabolism and basically i wont store fat, im very skinny EXCEPT for my blocky legs...
that's why i need some fat burner for them and also workout for my upper body and eating alot....
it'd be the best if there's some supp or drug that does exactly what i want
it doesn't matter if it's legal or not, just no injectible...only oral (pills)..thanks alot!

also i've heard of clen.
does it give u a shit feeling like when u take alot of ECA? (jittery, feel different, just feel shit..) and is it very catabolic?

Well their is cutting gel, although I've heard mixed feelings on these boards. I have a bottle which I'm trying out let you know in a month how it turns out.

:D

You need a calorie surplus to achieve the anabolic hormonal millieu that is the whole point of bulking up. Fat burners (other than a small amount of t3) will be counterproductive.

what about yohimbine hcl?
it's not supposed to be a fat burner by itself, or is it not?
also it's a receptor antagonist that attack fat on lower body (same for male??) , so is it a good idea to use yohimbine hcl orally and bulk at the same time? or would that be counterproductive as well?

I don't think yohimine on it's own would impede your bulking attempts...it's the stacking of it with ephedrine/norephedrine and caffeine that might be counterproductive.

If/when you do decide to use a fat burner, you might try stacking it with FUZU (Syntrax Innovations) as it states it helps to stimulate the appetite. I've not used it personally, but a few people on here are or have. It could be complete shit, I don't know.

Yohimbine would be good on a bulking diet, but not for the reasons you suspect. It will cause a greater insulin release with meals. This will be anabolic (anti-catabolic is technically more accurate), and will make you get hungry again faster. It will do nothing to prevent fat gain, however.

Top Bottom