Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long term side effects of ephedrine on adrenal glands??

head2toe

Im sure im not the only one whose been usin ephedrine for several years (not everyday but pretty often). Ive been reading some reports of adrenal tumors and such due to long term ephedrine use because it mimics adrenaline, etc and can lead to adrenal problems,, anyone heard of this?:confused:

yeah! It mimics adrenaline and will therefore supress natural adrenaline secretion... Try doing a workout without ephedrine and you will see what I mean. it will be less intense than the workouts were before u started taking ephedrine.

Good news however are that personally I feel that I adjust pretty quickly, after an intense ephedrine period. Itb usually takes 1-2 weeks to get back on track.

Rule number one when it comes to ephedrine use. DO NOT USE IT ALWAYS, take occasional week long breaks.

/Komo

I use Ephedrine for years and absolutely agree with Komo, just take occasional break, week or two should bring you back to normal.

For a period of about 3 years almost every work out I did was on ephedrine. I just kept using it because I felt like I was asleep when working out without it. But like the other guys said, after about 2 weeks off or so you'll be back to normal.

Top Bottom