Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isopure shakes suck!!!

flex2000

man i had one this mourning it made me feel like shit, i got real tired and my stomach felt terrible. Anyone else have this experience with these shakes?

They taste better w/ milk rather than water, but after I drink them consistantly for a little while, I get to where I can't stand them.

They are very good. Especially the bottled ones, they have a good variety of flavors as well. With carbs and without. I also found the isopure powder not bad.Happen to be one of my favorite choices for protein.

Love 'em! Isopure Zero Carbs!!! The only reason I can think of that you got tired is that you may have went from a different protien drink that had more carbs in it? Just my $0.02.

I belive iso pure has quite a bit of niacin in it,the tired and hot feeling should subside with regular use.

Good stuff,however my shakes always have crunchy bits that float down to the bottom no idea what those are.....?

I love the Isopure "Strawberry and Cream" tastes good with wate and even better with milk. ITs the protein of my choice...:D

I love the stuff. Works great when your trying to regulate your carb intake. I will agree that there are better tasting products on the market but for containing only "zero" carbs it tastes damn good.

Top Bottom