Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a excellent weight gain supplement.

Mac Ten

Hello, I am looking for a supplement which will make me put on some weight.

I am 16 years old, currently 54.1KG. I am going to the gym nearly everyday, and I haven't noticed much of a gain in weight. I am looking for a good supplement & I would like your lots oppinions.

I should also let you know that I can't put weight on very easily as I have a high metabolism. If somebody on this site can give me a good diet to ensure that I put on some weight, I'd be very grateful.

P.S. I am looking for a powder form supplement, and not an injection.

Hello, I am looking for a supplement which will make me put on some weight.

I am 16 years old, currently 54.1KG. I am going to the gym nearly everyday, and I haven't noticed much of a gain in weight. I am looking for a good supplement & I would like your lots oppinions.

I should also let you know that I can't put weight on very easily as I have a high metabolism. If somebody on this site can give me a good diet to ensure that I put on some weight, I'd be very grateful.

P.S. I am looking for a powder form supplement, and not an injection.

Hello Mac,

I was also very skinny 55kg (HardGainer) I would Suggest ON'S Serious mass it has over 1200 calories per shake and plenty of protien, Also make sure your diet is on par plenty of eating and water, at 54kg you can afford to eat lots of pasta rice potatoes ect.

I know many people will recommend more food and im one of them, but i can understand some people cant eat alot of food if they're really skinny, so shakes will be preferable.
Make your own with 2 tbls peanut butter, 2 cups milk, scoop whey protein, 1 cup oats and 2 banana or any other fruit.. OR you can buy weight gainer, just find the one with the highest calories Remember almost all the weight will be fat, but i guess thats what you want if you want to "gain weight".

the reason I do not recommend shakes to skinny kids like this is they will have a shake and then it will kill their appetite for hours on end.. you want to aquire as many carbs and calories and possible during the day.

read my bulker in my signature

also you are only 16.. have some patience. right now you should be hitting the weight room at school and focusing on building up conditioning and muscle memory that you can tap into as you get older.

when i was 16 i weighed like 122 pounds or so. now I am 200 at 5 6.. so for you to assume just because you are an ectomorph now you will be forever is nonsense. allow your body to mature

Bro be patient. Develop good habits now with your diet, training, and overall attitude. Focus on staying fit and as i recall being your age I trained for strength which helped me greatly in the years that followed. Dont worry and before too long you will start seeing your body change and develop. So keep in mind to learn the basics well, build a solid mental foundation and you will find yourself ahead of the game. God bless.

Top Bottom