Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I do NOT like Jack3d !!

That's because your young. Try to get fired up to work out at my age. It is not easy bro.

I suppose. Theres just to many stims in preworkouts.. Caffine is all anyone should really need.. And they cost to much damn money :p Also it seems like they only work for like the first few sets then the hype is over

I suppose. Theres just to many stims in preworkouts.. Caffine is all anyone should really need.. And they cost to much damn money :p Also it seems like they only work for like the first few sets then the hype is over

Yes there are many and there will always be many more.
Caffeine isn't all anyone needs.
It's easy to make a statement like that not knowing what age does to your body.
Cost? When you reach my age you better be making 6 figures or well yeah it's still expensive.
Lastly, it lasts for 6-10 hours on me. Sure we are a different but some of them just don't let me get to sleep if I take them after 4pm.

As far as pre workouts go PES Alphamine is a really good one. I actually really like the new jacked micro it has a good ingredients list. My favorite non stim pre workout is Hemavol by I force nutrition. Another great stim free preworkouteis Ultima by omega sports

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Yes there are many and there will always be many more.
Caffeine isn't all anyone needs.
It's easy to make a statement like that not knowing what age does to your body.
Cost? When you reach my age you better be making 6 figures or well yeah it's still expensive.
Lastly, it lasts for 6-10 hours on me. Sure we are a different but some of them just don't let me get to sleep if I take them after 4pm.

Thats true I dont know how hard it is for some people I guess.. Whatever gets people in the gym! I like n0 explode tho.. it taste like shit and makes me bloated tho

I hate when preworkouts give bloat.. It sucks when youre about to try to get down to do a big lift and you feel like youre just going to heave from n0

I deal with the same thing Idobehigh. A few days after starting a new pre workout I can fall asleep and feel nothing in the gym. For you other guys my husband and I both take 1MR and Noxipro which IMO are two of the best on the market. Jack3d is in the top 3 but Noxipro is for sure my number 1.

Happy lifting!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

correct nutrition, quantity and quality, is best. When I had that dialed in, I didn't even think about a stimulant loaded preworkout, and I was the strongest I've ever been.

True!

once you get under the spell of preworkouts then they got you.

i don't like any stims. i am like rickrock. i just go in there pure.. eat a couple eggs and some type of carb beforehand and I have ample energy. also another trick i learned is bubble gum during my workout.. getting in a little sugar that way to keep the blood sugar up.

I love my pre-workouts lol, used to rate the old super pump 250 b4 they changed it :(

Always tare it up with N2kts and a few N2amps caps ! cant beat that combo :D

Top Bottom